Glenn gets promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Earl Glenn to the position of assistant state construction engineer. In his new position, Glenn will assist in overseeing the preparation of contract documents and specifications, and will provide support to MDOT’s six districts for the administration of highway contracts.
Glenn began his career with MDOT at the Newton Project Office in 1998, and later was assigned to Whitfield Project Office in 2002. In 2008, he was transferred to Construction Division as an area engineer covering District Two.
He is a native of Macon, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1998 with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Glenn resides in Brandon with his wife, Montie, and their son, Jalon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet