Glenn gets promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Earl Glenn to the position of assistant state construction engineer. In his new position, Glenn will assist in overseeing the preparation of contract documents and specifications, and will provide support to MDOT’s six districts for the administration of highway contracts.
Glenn began his career with MDOT at the Newton Project Office in 1998, and later was assigned to Whitfield Project Office in 2002. In 2008, he was transferred to Construction Division as an area engineer covering District Two.
He is a native of Macon, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1998 with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Glenn resides in Brandon with his wife, Montie, and their son, Jalon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November