Glenn gets promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Earl Glenn to the position of assistant state construction engineer. In his new position, Glenn will assist in overseeing the preparation of contract documents and specifications, and will provide support to MDOT’s six districts for the administration of highway contracts.
Glenn began his career with MDOT at the Newton Project Office in 1998, and later was assigned to Whitfield Project Office in 2002. In 2008, he was transferred to Construction Division as an area engineer covering District Two.
He is a native of Macon, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1998 with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Glenn resides in Brandon with his wife, Montie, and their son, Jalon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State