Glenn gets promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Earl Glenn to the position of assistant state construction engineer. In his new position, Glenn will assist in overseeing the preparation of contract documents and specifications, and will provide support to MDOT’s six districts for the administration of highway contracts.
Glenn began his career with MDOT at the Newton Project Office in 1998, and later was assigned to Whitfield Project Office in 2002. In 2008, he was transferred to Construction Division as an area engineer covering District Two.
He is a native of Macon, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1998 with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Glenn resides in Brandon with his wife, Montie, and their son, Jalon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma