Glenn gets promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Earl Glenn to the position of assistant state construction engineer. In his new position, Glenn will assist in overseeing the preparation of contract documents and specifications, and will provide support to MDOT’s six districts for the administration of highway contracts.
Glenn began his career with MDOT at the Newton Project Office in 1998, and later was assigned to Whitfield Project Office in 2002. In 2008, he was transferred to Construction Division as an area engineer covering District Two.
He is a native of Macon, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1998 with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Glenn resides in Brandon with his wife, Montie, and their son, Jalon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company