Nations named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Robert Nations Jr. of Jackson has been appointed administrator of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. Nations has worked for the state court system for 11 years. He served as editor of opinions for the Court of Appeals for the past four years. He was senior law clerk for former Supreme Court Justice Chuck Easley for seven years.
Nations worked for a year as a staff attorney for the Department of Human Services, managing a voluminous caseload in Scott, Simpson and Smith counties. He previously worked for six years as office administrator and associate attorney at the Easley Law Firm in Columbus. During that time he also served as Judge Pro Tem in the Lowndes County Youth Court, guardian ad litem, special prosecutor and special public defender.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release