Nations named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Robert Nations Jr. of Jackson has been appointed administrator of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. Nations has worked for the state court system for 11 years. He served as editor of opinions for the Court of Appeals for the past four years. He was senior law clerk for former Supreme Court Justice Chuck Easley for seven years.
Nations worked for a year as a staff attorney for the Department of Human Services, managing a voluminous caseload in Scott, Simpson and Smith counties. He previously worked for six years as office administrator and associate attorney at the Easley Law Firm in Columbus. During that time he also served as Judge Pro Tem in the Lowndes County Youth Court, guardian ad litem, special prosecutor and special public defender.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!