Waggoner welcomes Mortimer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is welcoming Kay Mortimer as senior manager of business development in the Jackson office. Mortimer has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, management and human resources. A published author and former management consultant with an international accounting firm, she has served as assistant dean and instructor in the graduate business program at a nationally recognized college, worked as a bureau director with a major state agency, and managed her own human resource consulting practice. Mortimer’s prior experience also includes marketing and admissions at a local independent school.
She holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University and a bachelor of arts from Stephens College. She is involved in several community organizations such as Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, Mississippi Opera, Junior League of Jackson and Jackson Area Parent Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials