Waggoner welcomes Mortimer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is welcoming Kay Mortimer as senior manager of business development in the Jackson office. Mortimer has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, management and human resources. A published author and former management consultant with an international accounting firm, she has served as assistant dean and instructor in the graduate business program at a nationally recognized college, worked as a bureau director with a major state agency, and managed her own human resource consulting practice. Mortimer’s prior experience also includes marketing and admissions at a local independent school.
She holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University and a bachelor of arts from Stephens College. She is involved in several community organizations such as Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, Mississippi Opera, Junior League of Jackson and Jackson Area Parent Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money