Waggoner welcomes Mortimer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is welcoming Kay Mortimer as senior manager of business development in the Jackson office. Mortimer has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, management and human resources. A published author and former management consultant with an international accounting firm, she has served as assistant dean and instructor in the graduate business program at a nationally recognized college, worked as a bureau director with a major state agency, and managed her own human resource consulting practice. Mortimer’s prior experience also includes marketing and admissions at a local independent school.
She holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University and a bachelor of arts from Stephens College. She is involved in several community organizations such as Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, Mississippi Opera, Junior League of Jackson and Jackson Area Parent Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program