Waggoner welcomes Mortimer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is welcoming Kay Mortimer as senior manager of business development in the Jackson office. Mortimer has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, management and human resources. A published author and former management consultant with an international accounting firm, she has served as assistant dean and instructor in the graduate business program at a nationally recognized college, worked as a bureau director with a major state agency, and managed her own human resource consulting practice. Mortimer’s prior experience also includes marketing and admissions at a local independent school.
She holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University and a bachelor of arts from Stephens College. She is involved in several community organizations such as Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, Mississippi Opera, Junior League of Jackson and Jackson Area Parent Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections