Waggoner welcomes Mortimer
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is welcoming Kay Mortimer as senior manager of business development in the Jackson office. Mortimer has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, management and human resources. A published author and former management consultant with an international accounting firm, she has served as assistant dean and instructor in the graduate business program at a nationally recognized college, worked as a bureau director with a major state agency, and managed her own human resource consulting practice. Mortimer’s prior experience also includes marketing and admissions at a local independent school.
She holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University and a bachelor of arts from Stephens College. She is involved in several community organizations such as Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, Mississippi Opera, Junior League of Jackson and Jackson Area Parent Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts