Energy Center head, Glen Steele, retiring after 33 years at MSU
Published: June 4,2012
STARKVILLE — The director of Mississippi State University’s Sustainable Energy Research Center is retiring. That position is just one of many that Glen Steele has held in 33 years at the university.
He says that finding new energy sources and ways to be more efficient with energy have been lifelong interests for him.
He says that of all the jobs he has held at MSU, he particularly enjoyed his 18 years as head of the mechanical engineering department.
His retirement ceremony is scheduled Wednesday afternoon at the Energy Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued