Mississippi Power to issue refunds
by Associated Press
Published: June 4,2012
HATTIESBURG — Mississippi Power Co. customers should find some relief on the bottom line of their most recent electric bill.
Customers will receive a refund of varying amounts. The rebate is part of an order from the Public Service Commissioner where interest from deposits is credited back to customers’ bills.
Mississippi Power officials say the last time customers saw this credit was in 2009 and the next time will be in 2015.
Mississippi Power customers saw a reduction of $2.20 per 1,000-kilowatt in February bills due to lower fuel costs. Average usage for a customer is considered 1,000 kilowatts
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county