Robert Pascasio new leader at Hancock Medical Center
Published: June 4,2012
BAY ST. LOUIS — There is a new man in charge at Hancock Medical Center.
Robert Pascasio was recently named CEO and hospital administrator.
Pascasio is in charge of leading the Bay St. Louis hospital and its 400 employees into the future.
With more than 20 years in the health care industry Pascasio is no stranger to the halls of a hospital.
Before landing the top job at Hancock Medical Center he ran a small rural community hospital in Anahuac, Texas for the past 11 years.
Pascasio has only been on the job for a few days, but he said, he’s impressed with the hospital and its staff. He says he’s got a lot to learn and familiarize himself with as he prepares to move Hancock Medical into the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option