Robert Pascasio new leader at Hancock Medical Center
Published: June 4,2012
BAY ST. LOUIS — There is a new man in charge at Hancock Medical Center.
Robert Pascasio was recently named CEO and hospital administrator.
Pascasio is in charge of leading the Bay St. Louis hospital and its 400 employees into the future.
With more than 20 years in the health care industry Pascasio is no stranger to the halls of a hospital.
Before landing the top job at Hancock Medical Center he ran a small rural community hospital in Anahuac, Texas for the past 11 years.
Pascasio has only been on the job for a few days, but he said, he’s impressed with the hospital and its staff. He says he’s got a lot to learn and familiarize himself with as he prepares to move Hancock Medical into the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves