Robert Pascasio new leader at Hancock Medical Center
Published: June 4,2012
BAY ST. LOUIS — There is a new man in charge at Hancock Medical Center.
Robert Pascasio was recently named CEO and hospital administrator.
Pascasio is in charge of leading the Bay St. Louis hospital and its 400 employees into the future.
With more than 20 years in the health care industry Pascasio is no stranger to the halls of a hospital.
Before landing the top job at Hancock Medical Center he ran a small rural community hospital in Anahuac, Texas for the past 11 years.
Pascasio has only been on the job for a few days, but he said, he’s impressed with the hospital and its staff. He says he’s got a lot to learn and familiarize himself with as he prepares to move Hancock Medical into the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015