Robert Pascasio new leader at Hancock Medical Center
Published: June 4,2012
BAY ST. LOUIS — There is a new man in charge at Hancock Medical Center.
Robert Pascasio was recently named CEO and hospital administrator.
Pascasio is in charge of leading the Bay St. Louis hospital and its 400 employees into the future.
With more than 20 years in the health care industry Pascasio is no stranger to the halls of a hospital.
Before landing the top job at Hancock Medical Center he ran a small rural community hospital in Anahuac, Texas for the past 11 years.
Pascasio has only been on the job for a few days, but he said, he’s impressed with the hospital and its staff. He says he’s got a lot to learn and familiarize himself with as he prepares to move Hancock Medical into the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again