Robert Pascasio new leader at Hancock Medical Center
by Associated Press
Published: June 4,2012
BAY ST. LOUIS — There is a new man in charge at Hancock Medical Center.
Robert Pascasio was recently named CEO and hospital administrator.
Pascasio is in charge of leading the Bay St. Louis hospital and its 400 employees into the future.
With more than 20 years in the health care industry Pascasio is no stranger to the halls of a hospital.
Before landing the top job at Hancock Medical Center he ran a small rural community hospital in Anahuac, Texas for the past 11 years.
Pascasio has only been on the job for a few days, but he said, he’s impressed with the hospital and its staff. He says he’s got a lot to learn and familiarize himself with as he prepares to move Hancock Medical into the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones