Richton-Perry County Airport awarded $105,000 grant
by Associated Press
Published: June 5,2012
RICHTON — The Richton-Perry County Airport received a $105,000 Airport Improvement Program grant to clear obstructing growth along the approach to its runway.
The grant is among more than $4.1 million awarded Monday to 16 Mississippi airports by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The grants represented a second round of AIP funding for Mississippi airports.
Last month, the FAA awarded $9.75 million in grants to 22 state airports, including Hattiesburg and Lumberton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery