Richton-Perry County Airport awarded $105,000 grant
by Associated Press
Published: June 5,2012
RICHTON — The Richton-Perry County Airport received a $105,000 Airport Improvement Program grant to clear obstructing growth along the approach to its runway.
The grant is among more than $4.1 million awarded Monday to 16 Mississippi airports by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The grants represented a second round of AIP funding for Mississippi airports.
Last month, the FAA awarded $9.75 million in grants to 22 state airports, including Hattiesburg and Lumberton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit