Richton-Perry County Airport awarded $105,000 grant
Published: June 5,2012
RICHTON — The Richton-Perry County Airport received a $105,000 Airport Improvement Program grant to clear obstructing growth along the approach to its runway.
The grant is among more than $4.1 million awarded Monday to 16 Mississippi airports by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The grants represented a second round of AIP funding for Mississippi airports.
Last month, the FAA awarded $9.75 million in grants to 22 state airports, including Hattiesburg and Lumberton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M