Richton-Perry County Airport awarded $105,000 grant
Published: June 5,2012
RICHTON — The Richton-Perry County Airport received a $105,000 Airport Improvement Program grant to clear obstructing growth along the approach to its runway.
The grant is among more than $4.1 million awarded Monday to 16 Mississippi airports by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The grants represented a second round of AIP funding for Mississippi airports.
Last month, the FAA awarded $9.75 million in grants to 22 state airports, including Hattiesburg and Lumberton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow