Richton-Perry County Airport awarded $105,000 grant
Published: June 5,2012
RICHTON — The Richton-Perry County Airport received a $105,000 Airport Improvement Program grant to clear obstructing growth along the approach to its runway.
The grant is among more than $4.1 million awarded Monday to 16 Mississippi airports by the Federal Aviation Administration.
The grants represented a second round of AIP funding for Mississippi airports.
Last month, the FAA awarded $9.75 million in grants to 22 state airports, including Hattiesburg and Lumberton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager