Butler Snow expands Nashville office, now one of largest Tennessee firms
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has expanded its Nashville office as 37 attorneys have joined the firm, bringing the total number of attorneys in Tennessee to almost 100.
With this expansion, Butler Snow becomes one of the largest firms in the state and among the largest in the country, with more than 220 attorneys practicing in 12 offices nationwide.
“These attorneys certainly had the choice to collectively or individually join many different firms. The fact that they chose Butler Snow is both an honor and also confirmation that our firm’s vision, strategic plan for growth and culture of teamwork is shared by this great group of attorneys,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow.
“We are very excited to join Butler Snow and believe this is a great opportunity for our team, for Butler Snow and most importantly, for our clients. The firm’s culture, commitment to teamwork and focus on client service are all significant principles that we share,” said Dan H. Elrod, a leading member of the Nashville team joining Butler Snow. Elrod was recently elected to Butler Snow’s Executive Committee, which establishes firm governance, policy and strategic direction.
Butler Snow’s new Nashville office is located downtown at 1200 One Nashville Place, 150 Fourth Avenue North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project