Butler Snow expands Nashville office, now one of largest Tennessee firms
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has expanded its Nashville office as 37 attorneys have joined the firm, bringing the total number of attorneys in Tennessee to almost 100.
With this expansion, Butler Snow becomes one of the largest firms in the state and among the largest in the country, with more than 220 attorneys practicing in 12 offices nationwide.
“These attorneys certainly had the choice to collectively or individually join many different firms. The fact that they chose Butler Snow is both an honor and also confirmation that our firm’s vision, strategic plan for growth and culture of teamwork is shared by this great group of attorneys,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow.
“We are very excited to join Butler Snow and believe this is a great opportunity for our team, for Butler Snow and most importantly, for our clients. The firm’s culture, commitment to teamwork and focus on client service are all significant principles that we share,” said Dan H. Elrod, a leading member of the Nashville team joining Butler Snow. Elrod was recently elected to Butler Snow’s Executive Committee, which establishes firm governance, policy and strategic direction.
Butler Snow’s new Nashville office is located downtown at 1200 One Nashville Place, 150 Fourth Avenue North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas