South Korean ambassador to meet with business leaders
Published: June 9,2012
NEW ORLEANS — South Korea’s ambassador to the United States will meet with Mississippi and Louisiana business people later this month in New Orleans.
Han Duck-soo is the ambassador. He’s also a former prime minister and current chairman of the Korea-U.S. Economic Council Inc., which promotes economic ties between the two countries.
The council is touring several states and will spend one day in the Gulf Coast region.
Mississippi Development Authority, the state’s economic development agency, says it can provide information to business people who want to meet with the Korean delegation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma