South Korean ambassador to meet with business leaders
Published: June 9,2012
NEW ORLEANS — South Korea’s ambassador to the United States will meet with Mississippi and Louisiana business people later this month in New Orleans.
Han Duck-soo is the ambassador. He’s also a former prime minister and current chairman of the Korea-U.S. Economic Council Inc., which promotes economic ties between the two countries.
The council is touring several states and will spend one day in the Gulf Coast region.
Mississippi Development Authority, the state’s economic development agency, says it can provide information to business people who want to meet with the Korean delegation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency