South Korean ambassador to meet with business leaders
Published: June 9,2012
NEW ORLEANS — South Korea’s ambassador to the United States will meet with Mississippi and Louisiana business people later this month in New Orleans.
Han Duck-soo is the ambassador. He’s also a former prime minister and current chairman of the Korea-U.S. Economic Council Inc., which promotes economic ties between the two countries.
The council is touring several states and will spend one day in the Gulf Coast region.
Mississippi Development Authority, the state’s economic development agency, says it can provide information to business people who want to meet with the Korean delegation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring