South Korean ambassador to meet with business leaders
by Associated Press
Published: June 9,2012
NEW ORLEANS — South Korea’s ambassador to the United States will meet with Mississippi and Louisiana business people later this month in New Orleans.
Han Duck-soo is the ambassador. He’s also a former prime minister and current chairman of the Korea-U.S. Economic Council Inc., which promotes economic ties between the two countries.
The council is touring several states and will spend one day in the Gulf Coast region.
Mississippi Development Authority, the state’s economic development agency, says it can provide information to business people who want to meet with the Korean delegation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up