South Korean ambassador to meet with business leaders
Published: June 9,2012
NEW ORLEANS — South Korea’s ambassador to the United States will meet with Mississippi and Louisiana business people later this month in New Orleans.
Han Duck-soo is the ambassador. He’s also a former prime minister and current chairman of the Korea-U.S. Economic Council Inc., which promotes economic ties between the two countries.
The council is touring several states and will spend one day in the Gulf Coast region.
Mississippi Development Authority, the state’s economic development agency, says it can provide information to business people who want to meet with the Korean delegation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters