Board, officers named
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Tags: Frank Sutton, Jackie Chatmon, Jamie Peoples, Joey Craft, Linda Edison, Mississippi Association of Drug Court Professionals, Mississippi Department of Mental Health, Sammy Webb, Tamela Hardy, Tracy Swafford
Tracy Swafford of Cleveland has been elected president of the Mississippi Association of Drug Court Professionals. Swafford is drug court coordinator for the 11th Circuit Drug Court in Bolivar, Coahoma, Quitman and Tunica counties. She previously served as vice-president of MADCP.
Hinds County Justice Court Judge Frank Sutton is the new vice president of MADCP. Sutton supervises the Hinds County Justice Drug Court.
Tamela Hardy of Greenville was elected secretary. Hardy is case manager for the 4th Circuit Drug Court in Leflore, Sunflower and Washington counties. She previously served as an at-large member of the MADCP board of directors.
Jackie Chatmon of Jackson was elected treasurer. Chatmon is Transitional Outreach Project technical assistance coordinator at the Mississippi Department of Mental Health. She previously served as an at-large member of the MADCP board of directors.
New members of the MADCP board are: Linda Edison of Jackson, immediate past president of MADCP and director of the drug aftercare and outreach program Improving Quality of Life (IQOL); Sammy Webb of Senatobia, coordinator of the DeSoto County Youth Drug Court; and, Jamie Peoples of Moss Point, coordinator of the Jackson County Youth Drug Court. Joey Craft of Clinton, state drug court coordinator, is an ex-officio member of the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy