Federation chooses Dillard
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Rick Dillard, of Madison, was recently installed as president of the Mississippi Wildlife Federation. Dillard received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in fisheries management from Mississippi State University.
He is founder of Magnolia White-tailed Deer Records Program, which recognizes trophy deer taken across the state, and he is an official measurer for the Boone & Crockett Club, qualified to measure over 30 species of North American Big Game.
Dillard is the son of Ralph and Shirley Dillard of Potts Camp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil