Federation chooses Dillard
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Rick Dillard, of Madison, was recently installed as president of the Mississippi Wildlife Federation. Dillard received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in fisheries management from Mississippi State University.
He is founder of Magnolia White-tailed Deer Records Program, which recognizes trophy deer taken across the state, and he is an official measurer for the Boone & Crockett Club, qualified to measure over 30 species of North American Big Game.
Dillard is the son of Ralph and Shirley Dillard of Potts Camp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county