Federation chooses Dillard
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Rick Dillard, of Madison, was recently installed as president of the Mississippi Wildlife Federation. Dillard received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in fisheries management from Mississippi State University.
He is founder of Magnolia White-tailed Deer Records Program, which recognizes trophy deer taken across the state, and he is an official measurer for the Boone & Crockett Club, qualified to measure over 30 species of North American Big Game.
Dillard is the son of Ralph and Shirley Dillard of Potts Camp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions