Federation chooses Dillard
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Rick Dillard, of Madison, was recently installed as president of the Mississippi Wildlife Federation. Dillard received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in fisheries management from Mississippi State University.
He is founder of Magnolia White-tailed Deer Records Program, which recognizes trophy deer taken across the state, and he is an official measurer for the Boone & Crockett Club, qualified to measure over 30 species of North American Big Game.
Dillard is the son of Ralph and Shirley Dillard of Potts Camp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations