Jones made partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Barry K. Jones has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs as a partner. He is a former partner at the law firm of Wise Carter Child & Caraway in Jackson and earlier in his career he was as senior tax consultant at the accounting firm of Ernst & Whinney in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a JD and LLM in taxation from Emory University and is a certified public accountant.
Jones’ work has earned him a listing in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of elder law, tax law and trusts and estates and in Mid-South Super Lawyers in the areas of estate planning, elder law and business and corporate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money