Jones made partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Barry K. Jones has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs as a partner. He is a former partner at the law firm of Wise Carter Child & Caraway in Jackson and earlier in his career he was as senior tax consultant at the accounting firm of Ernst & Whinney in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a JD and LLM in taxation from Emory University and is a certified public accountant.
Jones’ work has earned him a listing in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of elder law, tax law and trusts and estates and in Mid-South Super Lawyers in the areas of estate planning, elder law and business and corporate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal