Jones made partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Barry K. Jones has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs as a partner. He is a former partner at the law firm of Wise Carter Child & Caraway in Jackson and earlier in his career he was as senior tax consultant at the accounting firm of Ernst & Whinney in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a JD and LLM in taxation from Emory University and is a certified public accountant.
Jones’ work has earned him a listing in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of elder law, tax law and trusts and estates and in Mid-South Super Lawyers in the areas of estate planning, elder law and business and corporate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings