Jones made partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Barry K. Jones has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs as a partner. He is a former partner at the law firm of Wise Carter Child & Caraway in Jackson and earlier in his career he was as senior tax consultant at the accounting firm of Ernst & Whinney in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a JD and LLM in taxation from Emory University and is a certified public accountant.
Jones’ work has earned him a listing in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of elder law, tax law and trusts and estates and in Mid-South Super Lawyers in the areas of estate planning, elder law and business and corporate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports