Jones made partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Barry K. Jones has joined the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs as a partner. He is a former partner at the law firm of Wise Carter Child & Caraway in Jackson and earlier in his career he was as senior tax consultant at the accounting firm of Ernst & Whinney in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a JD and LLM in taxation from Emory University and is a certified public accountant.
Jones’ work has earned him a listing in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of elder law, tax law and trusts and estates and in Mid-South Super Lawyers in the areas of estate planning, elder law and business and corporate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015