Spacy takes command
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Brig. Gen. Bradley Spacy has assumed command of the U.S. Air Force’s 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base. Spacy replaces Brig. Gen. Andrew Mueller, who has served as the wing commander since July 2010. Mueller has been selected for a new command assignment at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany.
The Sun Herald reports Spacy comes to Keesler from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force in Washington, D.C., where he served as chief of the Senate Liaison Office and was responsible for communicating Air Force priorities and programs to the U.S. Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87