Spacy takes command
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Brig. Gen. Bradley Spacy has assumed command of the U.S. Air Force’s 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base. Spacy replaces Brig. Gen. Andrew Mueller, who has served as the wing commander since July 2010. Mueller has been selected for a new command assignment at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany.
The Sun Herald reports Spacy comes to Keesler from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force in Washington, D.C., where he served as chief of the Senate Liaison Office and was responsible for communicating Air Force priorities and programs to the U.S. Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference