Spacy takes command
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Brig. Gen. Bradley Spacy has assumed command of the U.S. Air Force’s 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base. Spacy replaces Brig. Gen. Andrew Mueller, who has served as the wing commander since July 2010. Mueller has been selected for a new command assignment at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany.
The Sun Herald reports Spacy comes to Keesler from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force in Washington, D.C., where he served as chief of the Senate Liaison Office and was responsible for communicating Air Force priorities and programs to the U.S. Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years