Spacy takes command
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Brig. Gen. Bradley Spacy has assumed command of the U.S. Air Force’s 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base. Spacy replaces Brig. Gen. Andrew Mueller, who has served as the wing commander since July 2010. Mueller has been selected for a new command assignment at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany.
The Sun Herald reports Spacy comes to Keesler from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force in Washington, D.C., where he served as chief of the Senate Liaison Office and was responsible for communicating Air Force priorities and programs to the U.S. Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves