Spacy takes command
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Brig. Gen. Bradley Spacy has assumed command of the U.S. Air Force’s 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base. Spacy replaces Brig. Gen. Andrew Mueller, who has served as the wing commander since July 2010. Mueller has been selected for a new command assignment at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Air Base Geilenkirchen in Germany.
The Sun Herald reports Spacy comes to Keesler from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force in Washington, D.C., where he served as chief of the Senate Liaison Office and was responsible for communicating Air Force priorities and programs to the U.S. Senate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable