TEC taps Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
TEC has appointed Donna Jones as the director of human resources. In this role, Jones will be responsible for the planning, directing, and administration of TEC’s Human Resource Department, which includes employment policies and practices, retirement plans, health plans and the accounting thereof. Jones also serves as a member of both the TEC ESOP and TEC 401(k) administrative committees. Jones has been with TEC for over 20 years working in financial reporting, human resources and employee benefits.
Jones, originally from Biloxi and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and received a bachelor of science in business administration with a major in accounting.
Jones and her husband, Melvin, have two children, Lesley Ann Hansford of Memphis, and Jason Alan Jones of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years