TEC taps Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
TEC has appointed Donna Jones as the director of human resources. In this role, Jones will be responsible for the planning, directing, and administration of TEC’s Human Resource Department, which includes employment policies and practices, retirement plans, health plans and the accounting thereof. Jones also serves as a member of both the TEC ESOP and TEC 401(k) administrative committees. Jones has been with TEC for over 20 years working in financial reporting, human resources and employee benefits.
Jones, originally from Biloxi and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and received a bachelor of science in business administration with a major in accounting.
Jones and her husband, Melvin, have two children, Lesley Ann Hansford of Memphis, and Jason Alan Jones of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities