TEC taps Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
TEC has appointed Donna Jones as the director of human resources. In this role, Jones will be responsible for the planning, directing, and administration of TEC’s Human Resource Department, which includes employment policies and practices, retirement plans, health plans and the accounting thereof. Jones also serves as a member of both the TEC ESOP and TEC 401(k) administrative committees. Jones has been with TEC for over 20 years working in financial reporting, human resources and employee benefits.
Jones, originally from Biloxi and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and received a bachelor of science in business administration with a major in accounting.
Jones and her husband, Melvin, have two children, Lesley Ann Hansford of Memphis, and Jason Alan Jones of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity