TEC taps Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
TEC has appointed Donna Jones as the director of human resources. In this role, Jones will be responsible for the planning, directing, and administration of TEC’s Human Resource Department, which includes employment policies and practices, retirement plans, health plans and the accounting thereof. Jones also serves as a member of both the TEC ESOP and TEC 401(k) administrative committees. Jones has been with TEC for over 20 years working in financial reporting, human resources and employee benefits.
Jones, originally from Biloxi and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi and received a bachelor of science in business administration with a major in accounting.
Jones and her husband, Melvin, have two children, Lesley Ann Hansford of Memphis, and Jason Alan Jones of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district