Zapata joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Gisela Zapata, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology at 1340 Broad Avenue, Suite 420, Gulfport. Zapata received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Puerto Rico. She attended medical school at Universidad Central del Caribe in Puerto Rico. Dr. Zapata completed her residency in internal medicine at Cabrini Medical Center in New York. She was fellowship trained in Rheumatology at Cabrini Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York.
Zapata is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability