Zapata joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Gisela Zapata, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology at 1340 Broad Avenue, Suite 420, Gulfport. Zapata received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Puerto Rico. She attended medical school at Universidad Central del Caribe in Puerto Rico. Dr. Zapata completed her residency in internal medicine at Cabrini Medical Center in New York. She was fellowship trained in Rheumatology at Cabrini Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York.
Zapata is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing