Zapata joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Gisela Zapata, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology at 1340 Broad Avenue, Suite 420, Gulfport. Zapata received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Puerto Rico. She attended medical school at Universidad Central del Caribe in Puerto Rico. Dr. Zapata completed her residency in internal medicine at Cabrini Medical Center in New York. She was fellowship trained in Rheumatology at Cabrini Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York.
Zapata is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation