Zapata joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Gisela Zapata, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology at 1340 Broad Avenue, Suite 420, Gulfport. Zapata received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Puerto Rico. She attended medical school at Universidad Central del Caribe in Puerto Rico. Dr. Zapata completed her residency in internal medicine at Cabrini Medical Center in New York. She was fellowship trained in Rheumatology at Cabrini Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York.
Zapata is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal