Zapata joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 10,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Gisela Zapata, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology at 1340 Broad Avenue, Suite 420, Gulfport. Zapata received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Puerto Rico. She attended medical school at Universidad Central del Caribe in Puerto Rico. Dr. Zapata completed her residency in internal medicine at Cabrini Medical Center in New York. She was fellowship trained in Rheumatology at Cabrini Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York.
Zapata is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger