Warren Paving seeks permit for work on Industrial Seaway
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2012
GULFPORT — Warren Paving Inc. has filed an application with the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources (MDMR) requesting permission to conduct regulated activities under the provision of the Coastal Wetlands Protection Law Act, Title 49, Chapter 27, Mississippi Code of 1972.
Warren is proposing to carry out construction activities to support barge loading/unloading and shoreline stabilization on the Industrial Seaway in Gulfport.
Warren is requesting authorization for the construction of 688 linear feet of bulkhead. The creation of the bulkhead will involve filling approximately 15,332 square feet of man-made waterbottoms. The firm has also requested authorization to install three mooring pilings.
Any person wishing to make comments or objections to the proposed regulated activity must submit those comments in writing to the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources at 1141 Bayview Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530, and the Office of Pollution Control, P.O. Box 2261, Jackson, MS 39225-2261 before 1 p.m. June 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion