Supervisors mulling sale or lease of Grenada Lake Memorial
by Associated Press
Published: June 14,2012
GRENADA — Grenada County supervisors have hired a Jackson law firm to offer advice on the possibility of selling or leasing the publicly owned Grenada Lake Memorial Hospital in Grenada.
WCBI-TV reports supervisors received a report this past week on the financial impact of leasing or selling the facility. The details of that report have not been released.
Lowndes and Lafayette counties have sold their hospitals in the last five years and Oktibbeha County supervisors are reviewing the option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC