Supervisors mulling sale or lease of Grenada Lake Memorial
Published: June 14,2012
GRENADA — Grenada County supervisors have hired a Jackson law firm to offer advice on the possibility of selling or leasing the publicly owned Grenada Lake Memorial Hospital in Grenada.
WCBI-TV reports supervisors received a report this past week on the financial impact of leasing or selling the facility. The details of that report have not been released.
Lowndes and Lafayette counties have sold their hospitals in the last five years and Oktibbeha County supervisors are reviewing the option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal