Supervisors mulling sale or lease of Grenada Lake Memorial
by Associated Press
Published: June 14,2012
GRENADA — Grenada County supervisors have hired a Jackson law firm to offer advice on the possibility of selling or leasing the publicly owned Grenada Lake Memorial Hospital in Grenada.
WCBI-TV reports supervisors received a report this past week on the financial impact of leasing or selling the facility. The details of that report have not been released.
Lowndes and Lafayette counties have sold their hospitals in the last five years and Oktibbeha County supervisors are reviewing the option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer