Supervisors mulling sale or lease of Grenada Lake Memorial
Published: June 14,2012
GRENADA — Grenada County supervisors have hired a Jackson law firm to offer advice on the possibility of selling or leasing the publicly owned Grenada Lake Memorial Hospital in Grenada.
WCBI-TV reports supervisors received a report this past week on the financial impact of leasing or selling the facility. The details of that report have not been released.
Lowndes and Lafayette counties have sold their hospitals in the last five years and Oktibbeha County supervisors are reviewing the option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years