Supervisors mulling sale or lease of Grenada Lake Memorial
Published: June 14,2012
GRENADA — Grenada County supervisors have hired a Jackson law firm to offer advice on the possibility of selling or leasing the publicly owned Grenada Lake Memorial Hospital in Grenada.
WCBI-TV reports supervisors received a report this past week on the financial impact of leasing or selling the facility. The details of that report have not been released.
Lowndes and Lafayette counties have sold their hospitals in the last five years and Oktibbeha County supervisors are reviewing the option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones