Health Assurance awarded two more state prison contracts
Published: June 15,2012
JACKSON — Health Assurance, LLC will provide medical services at two additional state prisons.
The Jackson-based company has provided health services at the Walnut Grove prison since 2002.
The company and the Mississippi Department of Corrections announced additional contracts were awarded for the East Mississippi Correctional Facility near the Lost Gap community in Lauderdale County and the Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015