Health Assurance awarded two more state prison contracts
by Associated Press
Published: June 15,2012
JACKSON — Health Assurance, LLC will provide medical services at two additional state prisons.
The Jackson-based company has provided health services at the Walnut Grove prison since 2002.
The company and the Mississippi Department of Corrections announced additional contracts were awarded for the East Mississippi Correctional Facility near the Lost Gap community in Lauderdale County and the Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn