Health Assurance awarded two more state prison contracts
Published: June 15,2012
JACKSON — Health Assurance, LLC will provide medical services at two additional state prisons.
The Jackson-based company has provided health services at the Walnut Grove prison since 2002.
The company and the Mississippi Department of Corrections announced additional contracts were awarded for the East Mississippi Correctional Facility near the Lost Gap community in Lauderdale County and the Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics