Health Assurance awarded two more state prison contracts
Published: June 15,2012
JACKSON — Health Assurance, LLC will provide medical services at two additional state prisons.
The Jackson-based company has provided health services at the Walnut Grove prison since 2002.
The company and the Mississippi Department of Corrections announced additional contracts were awarded for the East Mississippi Correctional Facility near the Lost Gap community in Lauderdale County and the Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game