Health Assurance awarded two more state prison contracts
Published: June 15,2012
JACKSON — Health Assurance, LLC will provide medical services at two additional state prisons.
The Jackson-based company has provided health services at the Walnut Grove prison since 2002.
The company and the Mississippi Department of Corrections announced additional contracts were awarded for the East Mississippi Correctional Facility near the Lost Gap community in Lauderdale County and the Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)