Brown to lead Stennis
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center is getting a new commander.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus says Capt. Brian B. Brown is being promoted to rear admiral and will be posted to Stennis.
A news release says Brown is currently executive assistant to the director for oceanography, space, and maritime domain awareness at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown to lead Stennis”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar