Brown to lead Stennis
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center is getting a new commander.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus says Capt. Brian B. Brown is being promoted to rear admiral and will be posted to Stennis.
A news release says Brown is currently executive assistant to the director for oceanography, space, and maritime domain awareness at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown to lead Stennis”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts