Brown to lead Stennis
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center is getting a new commander.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus says Capt. Brian B. Brown is being promoted to rear admiral and will be posted to Stennis.
A news release says Brown is currently executive assistant to the director for oceanography, space, and maritime domain awareness at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown to lead Stennis”
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State