Brown to lead Stennis
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center is getting a new commander.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus says Capt. Brian B. Brown is being promoted to rear admiral and will be posted to Stennis.
A news release says Brown is currently executive assistant to the director for oceanography, space, and maritime domain awareness at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown to lead Stennis”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus