Brown to lead Stennis
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center is getting a new commander.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus says Capt. Brian B. Brown is being promoted to rear admiral and will be posted to Stennis.
A news release says Brown is currently executive assistant to the director for oceanography, space, and maritime domain awareness at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown to lead Stennis”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015