Daily appointed, Mills honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
Community Trust Bank has appointed Emmerson Daily to its board of directors. Currently the CEO of Daily Equipment Company, Daily is one of Jackson’s most prominent business and community leaders, currently serving on the board of directors for Kalmar Rough Terrain Center (KRTC) and Affinity Insurance Company.
Daily’s community involvement includes vice chairman of the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, commissioner of the City of Jackson Redevelopment Authority, president and chairman of Jackson Zoological Park Inc., chairman of the Convention Center Task Force for the City of Jackson and board member for Metro Jackson Habitat for Humanity.
Drake Mills, president and CEO of Community Trust Bank, was named a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 program in the Gulf Coast Area. The award recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Mills was selected from more than 70 nominations by a panel of independent judges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club