Daily appointed, Mills honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
Community Trust Bank has appointed Emmerson Daily to its board of directors. Currently the CEO of Daily Equipment Company, Daily is one of Jackson’s most prominent business and community leaders, currently serving on the board of directors for Kalmar Rough Terrain Center (KRTC) and Affinity Insurance Company.
Daily’s community involvement includes vice chairman of the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, commissioner of the City of Jackson Redevelopment Authority, president and chairman of Jackson Zoological Park Inc., chairman of the Convention Center Task Force for the City of Jackson and board member for Metro Jackson Habitat for Humanity.
Drake Mills, president and CEO of Community Trust Bank, was named a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 program in the Gulf Coast Area. The award recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Mills was selected from more than 70 nominations by a panel of independent judges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center