Daily appointed, Mills honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
Community Trust Bank has appointed Emmerson Daily to its board of directors. Currently the CEO of Daily Equipment Company, Daily is one of Jackson’s most prominent business and community leaders, currently serving on the board of directors for Kalmar Rough Terrain Center (KRTC) and Affinity Insurance Company.
Daily’s community involvement includes vice chairman of the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, commissioner of the City of Jackson Redevelopment Authority, president and chairman of Jackson Zoological Park Inc., chairman of the Convention Center Task Force for the City of Jackson and board member for Metro Jackson Habitat for Humanity.
Drake Mills, president and CEO of Community Trust Bank, was named a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 program in the Gulf Coast Area. The award recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Mills was selected from more than 70 nominations by a panel of independent judges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river