Firm promotes Brian
Hayes Brian, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. He has been with the firm for over two years and practices primarily in the area of audit and attestation specializing in construction accounting, 401(k) audits, HUD and Rural Development projects, including an array of nonprofit organizations.
Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance along with his master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015