Firm promotes Brian
Hayes Brian, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. He has been with the firm for over two years and practices primarily in the area of audit and attestation specializing in construction accounting, 401(k) audits, HUD and Rural Development projects, including an array of nonprofit organizations.
Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance along with his master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity