Firm promotes Brian
Hayes Brian, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. He has been with the firm for over two years and practices primarily in the area of audit and attestation specializing in construction accounting, 401(k) audits, HUD and Rural Development projects, including an array of nonprofit organizations.
Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance along with his master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability