Firm promotes Brian
Hayes Brian, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. He has been with the firm for over two years and practices primarily in the area of audit and attestation specializing in construction accounting, 401(k) audits, HUD and Rural Development projects, including an array of nonprofit organizations.
Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance along with his master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years