Firm promotes Brian
Hayes Brian, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. He has been with the firm for over two years and practices primarily in the area of audit and attestation specializing in construction accounting, 401(k) audits, HUD and Rural Development projects, including an array of nonprofit organizations.
Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance along with his master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete