Randall, Taylor join firm
Keishunna L. Randall and Stephanie A. Taylor have joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, and join the firm’s Product Liability Group. Randall will focus on product liability defense, commercial litigation and personal injury while Taylor’s focus includes general litigation, personal injury, product liability and transportation law/ trucking defense.
A member of the Litigation Section with the American Bar Association and California Bar Association, Randall is also a member of the Mississippi, Capital Area and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. Randall received a juris doctor, cum laude, from University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served on staff for the Mississippi Law Journal, Journal of Space Law and on the Moot Court Board. Randall received a master of public policy from Jackson State University and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College.
Taylor received a juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste