Randall, Taylor join firm
Keishunna L. Randall and Stephanie A. Taylor have joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, and join the firm’s Product Liability Group. Randall will focus on product liability defense, commercial litigation and personal injury while Taylor’s focus includes general litigation, personal injury, product liability and transportation law/ trucking defense.
A member of the Litigation Section with the American Bar Association and California Bar Association, Randall is also a member of the Mississippi, Capital Area and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. Randall received a juris doctor, cum laude, from University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served on staff for the Mississippi Law Journal, Journal of Space Law and on the Moot Court Board. Randall received a master of public policy from Jackson State University and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College.
Taylor received a juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so