Randall, Taylor join firm
Keishunna L. Randall and Stephanie A. Taylor have joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, and join the firm’s Product Liability Group. Randall will focus on product liability defense, commercial litigation and personal injury while Taylor’s focus includes general litigation, personal injury, product liability and transportation law/ trucking defense.
A member of the Litigation Section with the American Bar Association and California Bar Association, Randall is also a member of the Mississippi, Capital Area and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. Randall received a juris doctor, cum laude, from University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served on staff for the Mississippi Law Journal, Journal of Space Law and on the Moot Court Board. Randall received a master of public policy from Jackson State University and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College.
Taylor received a juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love