Randall, Taylor join firm
Keishunna L. Randall and Stephanie A. Taylor have joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, and join the firm’s Product Liability Group. Randall will focus on product liability defense, commercial litigation and personal injury while Taylor’s focus includes general litigation, personal injury, product liability and transportation law/ trucking defense.
A member of the Litigation Section with the American Bar Association and California Bar Association, Randall is also a member of the Mississippi, Capital Area and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. Randall received a juris doctor, cum laude, from University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served on staff for the Mississippi Law Journal, Journal of Space Law and on the Moot Court Board. Randall received a master of public policy from Jackson State University and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College.
Taylor received a juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement