Randall, Taylor join firm
Keishunna L. Randall and Stephanie A. Taylor have joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, and join the firm’s Product Liability Group. Randall will focus on product liability defense, commercial litigation and personal injury while Taylor’s focus includes general litigation, personal injury, product liability and transportation law/ trucking defense.
A member of the Litigation Section with the American Bar Association and California Bar Association, Randall is also a member of the Mississippi, Capital Area and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. Randall received a juris doctor, cum laude, from University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served on staff for the Mississippi Law Journal, Journal of Space Law and on the Moot Court Board. Randall received a master of public policy from Jackson State University and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College.
Taylor received a juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of arts in English, with honors, from Belhaven College. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district