Venture hires five
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
Venture Technologies welcomes five new staff to its Ridgeland headquarters and Jackson Data Center. Natalie Schenck and Carra Keith join the sales team in Venture’s Ridgeland headquarters. Schenck joins Venture as an account manager. She is an experienced IT account manager with over 25 years of sales experience.
Keith joins as an inside sales associate. She is a May 2012 graduate of Mississippi State University in marketing.
Kent Keeter, Wesley Stockton and Daniel Rutland also joined as engineers in the Jackson Data Center. Keeter is an experienced storage administrator bringing experience with EMC storage arrays, VMware vSphere, Microsoft servers and more. He graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1987.
Stockton brings Microsoft Exchange experience as well as experience in networking, multiple applications and platforms such as Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Linux, VMware (ESXi, vSphere, View, Thinapp), EqualLogic and Cisco (CallManager/Unity). He is a 2007 Mississippi State University graduate.
Rutland brings Microsoft Exchange experience and several years of various IT and networking experience including maintenance of Active Directory and Windows servers, support and documentation of Cisco Networks and much more. He is a 2001 graduate of Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity