Venture hires five
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
Venture Technologies welcomes five new staff to its Ridgeland headquarters and Jackson Data Center. Natalie Schenck and Carra Keith join the sales team in Venture’s Ridgeland headquarters. Schenck joins Venture as an account manager. She is an experienced IT account manager with over 25 years of sales experience.
Keith joins as an inside sales associate. She is a May 2012 graduate of Mississippi State University in marketing.
Kent Keeter, Wesley Stockton and Daniel Rutland also joined as engineers in the Jackson Data Center. Keeter is an experienced storage administrator bringing experience with EMC storage arrays, VMware vSphere, Microsoft servers and more. He graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1987.
Stockton brings Microsoft Exchange experience as well as experience in networking, multiple applications and platforms such as Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Linux, VMware (ESXi, vSphere, View, Thinapp), EqualLogic and Cisco (CallManager/Unity). He is a 2007 Mississippi State University graduate.
Rutland brings Microsoft Exchange experience and several years of various IT and networking experience including maintenance of Active Directory and Windows servers, support and documentation of Cisco Networks and much more. He is a 2001 graduate of Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal