Vincent named “Top Cop”
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Mississippi Agricultural and Livestock Theft Bureau of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce recently recognized Sonny Vincent of Meridian as its “Top Cop”. The Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs, the Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers Board along with many private supporters collaborated with Jackson metro and state law enforcement agencies to memorialize and honor those who have lost their lives in the line of duty and honor those who serve today.
Vincent has served with the Agricultural Theft Bureau since 2000 and has a combined 28 years experience in law enforcement. Vincent is responsible for investigating agricultural-related crimes in the agency’s District 6, which is comprised of nine counties in central Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location