Vincent named “Top Cop”
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Mississippi Agricultural and Livestock Theft Bureau of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce recently recognized Sonny Vincent of Meridian as its “Top Cop”. The Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs, the Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers Board along with many private supporters collaborated with Jackson metro and state law enforcement agencies to memorialize and honor those who have lost their lives in the line of duty and honor those who serve today.
Vincent has served with the Agricultural Theft Bureau since 2000 and has a combined 28 years experience in law enforcement. Vincent is responsible for investigating agricultural-related crimes in the agency’s District 6, which is comprised of nine counties in central Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue