Vincent named “Top Cop”
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Mississippi Agricultural and Livestock Theft Bureau of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce recently recognized Sonny Vincent of Meridian as its “Top Cop”. The Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs, the Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers Board along with many private supporters collaborated with Jackson metro and state law enforcement agencies to memorialize and honor those who have lost their lives in the line of duty and honor those who serve today.
Vincent has served with the Agricultural Theft Bureau since 2000 and has a combined 28 years experience in law enforcement. Vincent is responsible for investigating agricultural-related crimes in the agency’s District 6, which is comprised of nine counties in central Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years