Vincent named “Top Cop”
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Mississippi Agricultural and Livestock Theft Bureau of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce recently recognized Sonny Vincent of Meridian as its “Top Cop”. The Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs, the Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers Board along with many private supporters collaborated with Jackson metro and state law enforcement agencies to memorialize and honor those who have lost their lives in the line of duty and honor those who serve today.
Vincent has served with the Agricultural Theft Bureau since 2000 and has a combined 28 years experience in law enforcement. Vincent is responsible for investigating agricultural-related crimes in the agency’s District 6, which is comprised of nine counties in central Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'