Vincent named “Top Cop”
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 17,2012
The Mississippi Agricultural and Livestock Theft Bureau of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce recently recognized Sonny Vincent of Meridian as its “Top Cop”. The Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs, the Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers Board along with many private supporters collaborated with Jackson metro and state law enforcement agencies to memorialize and honor those who have lost their lives in the line of duty and honor those who serve today.
Vincent has served with the Agricultural Theft Bureau since 2000 and has a combined 28 years experience in law enforcement. Vincent is responsible for investigating agricultural-related crimes in the agency’s District 6, which is comprised of nine counties in central Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file