New Jersey company acquires Spinal USA, Precision Medical
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2012
PEARL — Precision Spine Inc. of Parsippany, N.J., has purchased Spinal USA, LLC and Precision Medical of Mississippi, LLC, privately held medical device companies headquartered in Pearl, in a transaction valued at approximately $72 million.
Dr. Gil Aust, former chairman of the board of Spinal USA and Precision Medical, said, “We are proud to have built these companies for the benefit of patients who are struggling with the costs of healthcare and providers who are trying to deliver the best medical care for their patients at the greatest value proposition.
“Precision Spine recognizes our vision and shares our goals for giving back to the community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss