New Jersey company acquires Spinal USA, Precision Medical
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2012
PEARL — Precision Spine Inc. of Parsippany, N.J., has purchased Spinal USA, LLC and Precision Medical of Mississippi, LLC, privately held medical device companies headquartered in Pearl, in a transaction valued at approximately $72 million.
Dr. Gil Aust, former chairman of the board of Spinal USA and Precision Medical, said, “We are proud to have built these companies for the benefit of patients who are struggling with the costs of healthcare and providers who are trying to deliver the best medical care for their patients at the greatest value proposition.
“Precision Spine recognizes our vision and shares our goals for giving back to the community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years