New Jersey company acquires Spinal USA, Precision Medical
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2012
PEARL — Precision Spine Inc. of Parsippany, N.J., has purchased Spinal USA, LLC and Precision Medical of Mississippi, LLC, privately held medical device companies headquartered in Pearl, in a transaction valued at approximately $72 million.
Dr. Gil Aust, former chairman of the board of Spinal USA and Precision Medical, said, “We are proud to have built these companies for the benefit of patients who are struggling with the costs of healthcare and providers who are trying to deliver the best medical care for their patients at the greatest value proposition.
“Precision Spine recognizes our vision and shares our goals for giving back to the community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location