New Jersey company acquires Spinal USA, Precision Medical
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2012
PEARL — Precision Spine Inc. of Parsippany, N.J., has purchased Spinal USA, LLC and Precision Medical of Mississippi, LLC, privately held medical device companies headquartered in Pearl, in a transaction valued at approximately $72 million.
Dr. Gil Aust, former chairman of the board of Spinal USA and Precision Medical, said, “We are proud to have built these companies for the benefit of patients who are struggling with the costs of healthcare and providers who are trying to deliver the best medical care for their patients at the greatest value proposition.
“Precision Spine recognizes our vision and shares our goals for giving back to the community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts