New Jersey company acquires Spinal USA, Precision Medical
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2012
PEARL — Precision Spine Inc. of Parsippany, N.J., has purchased Spinal USA, LLC and Precision Medical of Mississippi, LLC, privately held medical device companies headquartered in Pearl, in a transaction valued at approximately $72 million.
Dr. Gil Aust, former chairman of the board of Spinal USA and Precision Medical, said, “We are proud to have built these companies for the benefit of patients who are struggling with the costs of healthcare and providers who are trying to deliver the best medical care for their patients at the greatest value proposition.
“Precision Spine recognizes our vision and shares our goals for giving back to the community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal