In-state oil/gas leases to go up for sale in September
by Associated Press
Published: June 22,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Bureau of Land Management-Eastern States will hold an oil and gas lease sale for tracts in Louisiana and Mississippi Sept. 13 at its offices in Springfield, Va.
Federal mineral lands in Mississippi and Louisiana totaling 34,630 acres will be offered.
Mississippi parcels are in Smith, Scott and Franklin counties. In Louisiana, the tracts are in Grant, Vernon, and Natchitoches parishes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Nullification and interposition
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections