In-state oil/gas leases to go up for sale in September
Published: June 22,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Bureau of Land Management-Eastern States will hold an oil and gas lease sale for tracts in Louisiana and Mississippi Sept. 13 at its offices in Springfield, Va.
Federal mineral lands in Mississippi and Louisiana totaling 34,630 acres will be offered.
Mississippi parcels are in Smith, Scott and Franklin counties. In Louisiana, the tracts are in Grant, Vernon, and Natchitoches parishes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point