In-state oil/gas leases to go up for sale in September
Published: June 22,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Bureau of Land Management-Eastern States will hold an oil and gas lease sale for tracts in Louisiana and Mississippi Sept. 13 at its offices in Springfield, Va.
Federal mineral lands in Mississippi and Louisiana totaling 34,630 acres will be offered.
Mississippi parcels are in Smith, Scott and Franklin counties. In Louisiana, the tracts are in Grant, Vernon, and Natchitoches parishes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love