In-state oil/gas leases to go up for sale in September
by Associated Press
Published: June 22,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Bureau of Land Management-Eastern States will hold an oil and gas lease sale for tracts in Louisiana and Mississippi Sept. 13 at its offices in Springfield, Va.
Federal mineral lands in Mississippi and Louisiana totaling 34,630 acres will be offered.
Mississippi parcels are in Smith, Scott and Franklin counties. In Louisiana, the tracts are in Grant, Vernon, and Natchitoches parishes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi