In-state oil/gas leases to go up for sale in September
Published: June 22,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Bureau of Land Management-Eastern States will hold an oil and gas lease sale for tracts in Louisiana and Mississippi Sept. 13 at its offices in Springfield, Va.
Federal mineral lands in Mississippi and Louisiana totaling 34,630 acres will be offered.
Mississippi parcels are in Smith, Scott and Franklin counties. In Louisiana, the tracts are in Grant, Vernon, and Natchitoches parishes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus