Clinic welcomes Burwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics orthopedics welcome Dudley S. Burwell Jr., M.D. Burwell has been in practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 25 years. His office is located at 2781 C.T. Switzer Drive, Suite 402, Biloxi. Burwell works with nurse practitioner Mary Beth Symmes. Symmes has 13 years experience as a nurse practitioner and eight years experience treating orthopedic patients.
Burwell received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at the University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, N.M.
Burwell is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate