Clinic welcomes Burwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics orthopedics welcome Dudley S. Burwell Jr., M.D. Burwell has been in practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 25 years. His office is located at 2781 C.T. Switzer Drive, Suite 402, Biloxi. Burwell works with nurse practitioner Mary Beth Symmes. Symmes has 13 years experience as a nurse practitioner and eight years experience treating orthopedic patients.
Burwell received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at the University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, N.M.
Burwell is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections