Clinic welcomes Burwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics orthopedics welcome Dudley S. Burwell Jr., M.D. Burwell has been in practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 25 years. His office is located at 2781 C.T. Switzer Drive, Suite 402, Biloxi. Burwell works with nurse practitioner Mary Beth Symmes. Symmes has 13 years experience as a nurse practitioner and eight years experience treating orthopedic patients.
Burwell received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at the University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, N.M.
Burwell is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn