Clinic welcomes Burwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics orthopedics welcome Dudley S. Burwell Jr., M.D. Burwell has been in practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 25 years. His office is located at 2781 C.T. Switzer Drive, Suite 402, Biloxi. Burwell works with nurse practitioner Mary Beth Symmes. Symmes has 13 years experience as a nurse practitioner and eight years experience treating orthopedic patients.
Burwell received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at the University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, N.M.
Burwell is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics