Clinic welcomes Burwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics orthopedics welcome Dudley S. Burwell Jr., M.D. Burwell has been in practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 25 years. His office is located at 2781 C.T. Switzer Drive, Suite 402, Biloxi. Burwell works with nurse practitioner Mary Beth Symmes. Symmes has 13 years experience as a nurse practitioner and eight years experience treating orthopedic patients.
Burwell received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at the University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, N.M.
Burwell is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill