Eaton, Oliver join BankPlus
BankPlus has hired Eric Eaton as bank officer in the bank’s training department. Eaton has over six years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth.
A native of Jackson, Eaton holds a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi and a master of science from Mississippi College.
In the community, Eaton is as a member of Leadership Rankin and serves on the board of Dream, Inc. and the Rural Education and Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Christian Foundation.
BankPlus has hired Carolyn Oliver as vice president and manager of education and development. Oliver has over 22 years of experience in training and was most recently employed with Pearl River Resort as senior manager of guest services and executive trainer.
A native of Thibodaux, La. and Jackson, Oliver is a graduate of Indiana University and the Royal Society of Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast