Eaton, Oliver join BankPlus
BankPlus has hired Eric Eaton as bank officer in the bank’s training department. Eaton has over six years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth.
A native of Jackson, Eaton holds a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi and a master of science from Mississippi College.
In the community, Eaton is as a member of Leadership Rankin and serves on the board of Dream, Inc. and the Rural Education and Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Christian Foundation.
BankPlus has hired Carolyn Oliver as vice president and manager of education and development. Oliver has over 22 years of experience in training and was most recently employed with Pearl River Resort as senior manager of guest services and executive trainer.
A native of Thibodaux, La. and Jackson, Oliver is a graduate of Indiana University and the Royal Society of Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money