Eaton, Oliver join BankPlus
BankPlus has hired Eric Eaton as bank officer in the bank’s training department. Eaton has over six years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth.
A native of Jackson, Eaton holds a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi and a master of science from Mississippi College.
In the community, Eaton is as a member of Leadership Rankin and serves on the board of Dream, Inc. and the Rural Education and Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Christian Foundation.
BankPlus has hired Carolyn Oliver as vice president and manager of education and development. Oliver has over 22 years of experience in training and was most recently employed with Pearl River Resort as senior manager of guest services and executive trainer.
A native of Thibodaux, La. and Jackson, Oliver is a graduate of Indiana University and the Royal Society of Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House