Eaton, Oliver join BankPlus
BankPlus has hired Eric Eaton as bank officer in the bank’s training department. Eaton has over six years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth.
A native of Jackson, Eaton holds a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi and a master of science from Mississippi College.
In the community, Eaton is as a member of Leadership Rankin and serves on the board of Dream, Inc. and the Rural Education and Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Christian Foundation.
BankPlus has hired Carolyn Oliver as vice president and manager of education and development. Oliver has over 22 years of experience in training and was most recently employed with Pearl River Resort as senior manager of guest services and executive trainer.
A native of Thibodaux, La. and Jackson, Oliver is a graduate of Indiana University and the Royal Society of Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign