Eaton, Oliver join BankPlus
BankPlus has hired Eric Eaton as bank officer in the bank’s training department. Eaton has over six years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth.
A native of Jackson, Eaton holds a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi and a master of science from Mississippi College.
In the community, Eaton is as a member of Leadership Rankin and serves on the board of Dream, Inc. and the Rural Education and Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Christian Foundation.
BankPlus has hired Carolyn Oliver as vice president and manager of education and development. Oliver has over 22 years of experience in training and was most recently employed with Pearl River Resort as senior manager of guest services and executive trainer.
A native of Thibodaux, La. and Jackson, Oliver is a graduate of Indiana University and the Royal Society of Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project