Faculty, staff recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Delta State University recently announced its 2012 outstanding staff and faculty award winners. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff award was presented to Diane W. Blansett, director of academic support services and developmental studies and mathematics instructor.
James O. Brown, instructor of insurance, and Dr. Paula A. Norris, professor of mathematics, were co-recipients of the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing