Faculty, staff recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Delta State University recently announced its 2012 outstanding staff and faculty award winners. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff award was presented to Diane W. Blansett, director of academic support services and developmental studies and mathematics instructor.
James O. Brown, instructor of insurance, and Dr. Paula A. Norris, professor of mathematics, were co-recipients of the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations