Faculty, staff recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Delta State University recently announced its 2012 outstanding staff and faculty award winners. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff award was presented to Diane W. Blansett, director of academic support services and developmental studies and mathematics instructor.
James O. Brown, instructor of insurance, and Dr. Paula A. Norris, professor of mathematics, were co-recipients of the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17