Faculty, staff recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Delta State University recently announced its 2012 outstanding staff and faculty award winners. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff award was presented to Diane W. Blansett, director of academic support services and developmental studies and mathematics instructor.
James O. Brown, instructor of insurance, and Dr. Paula A. Norris, professor of mathematics, were co-recipients of the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month