Faculty, staff recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Delta State University recently announced its 2012 outstanding staff and faculty award winners. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff award was presented to Diane W. Blansett, director of academic support services and developmental studies and mathematics instructor.
James O. Brown, instructor of insurance, and Dr. Paula A. Norris, professor of mathematics, were co-recipients of the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant