King picked for team
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Roger King, director of Mississippi State University’s Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, recently was appointed to lead an exploratory team developing new armored vehicles for North Atlantic Treaty Organization forces. Formally titled “Design and Protection Technologies for Land and Amphibious NATO Vehicles,” the project is focused on protection against landmine explosions and improvised explosive device attacks while maintaining a high level of maneuverability.
In addition to MSU’s highest academic rank as a Giles Distinguished Professor, King, a University of Wales doctoral graduate, holds the CAVS Endowed Chair in the Bagley College of Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds