King picked for team
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Roger King, director of Mississippi State University’s Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, recently was appointed to lead an exploratory team developing new armored vehicles for North Atlantic Treaty Organization forces. Formally titled “Design and Protection Technologies for Land and Amphibious NATO Vehicles,” the project is focused on protection against landmine explosions and improvised explosive device attacks while maintaining a high level of maneuverability.
In addition to MSU’s highest academic rank as a Giles Distinguished Professor, King, a University of Wales doctoral graduate, holds the CAVS Endowed Chair in the Bagley College of Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal