King picked for team
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Roger King, director of Mississippi State University’s Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, recently was appointed to lead an exploratory team developing new armored vehicles for North Atlantic Treaty Organization forces. Formally titled “Design and Protection Technologies for Land and Amphibious NATO Vehicles,” the project is focused on protection against landmine explosions and improvised explosive device attacks while maintaining a high level of maneuverability.
In addition to MSU’s highest academic rank as a Giles Distinguished Professor, King, a University of Wales doctoral graduate, holds the CAVS Endowed Chair in the Bagley College of Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics