New faculty/staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new faculty and staff. Mike Maloney has been named executive director of the alumni association. Maloney has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and a law degree from MC Law.
Loren Pratt has been named director of legal writing. Pratt has a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a law degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Pratt worked at the Mississippi Supreme Court as a permanent law clerk to Justice Ann H. Lamar.
Beth Morton has joined the staff as student services assistant. Morton attended Hinds Community College and has a background in specialty advertising.
Sherry Johnson has joined the staff as law career counselor. Johnson has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Auburn University and a law degree from MC Law.
Bobbie Cole has joined the staff as admissions counselor/event coordinator. Cole previously worked as an administrative assistant at the law firm of Randall Segrest and Weeks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones