New faculty/staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new faculty and staff. Mike Maloney has been named executive director of the alumni association. Maloney has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and a law degree from MC Law.
Loren Pratt has been named director of legal writing. Pratt has a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a law degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Pratt worked at the Mississippi Supreme Court as a permanent law clerk to Justice Ann H. Lamar.
Beth Morton has joined the staff as student services assistant. Morton attended Hinds Community College and has a background in specialty advertising.
Sherry Johnson has joined the staff as law career counselor. Johnson has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Auburn University and a law degree from MC Law.
Bobbie Cole has joined the staff as admissions counselor/event coordinator. Cole previously worked as an administrative assistant at the law firm of Randall Segrest and Weeks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location