New faculty/staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new faculty and staff. Mike Maloney has been named executive director of the alumni association. Maloney has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and a law degree from MC Law.
Loren Pratt has been named director of legal writing. Pratt has a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a law degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Pratt worked at the Mississippi Supreme Court as a permanent law clerk to Justice Ann H. Lamar.
Beth Morton has joined the staff as student services assistant. Morton attended Hinds Community College and has a background in specialty advertising.
Sherry Johnson has joined the staff as law career counselor. Johnson has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Auburn University and a law degree from MC Law.
Bobbie Cole has joined the staff as admissions counselor/event coordinator. Cole previously worked as an administrative assistant at the law firm of Randall Segrest and Weeks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'