New faculty/staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new faculty and staff. Mike Maloney has been named executive director of the alumni association. Maloney has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and a law degree from MC Law.
Loren Pratt has been named director of legal writing. Pratt has a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a law degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Pratt worked at the Mississippi Supreme Court as a permanent law clerk to Justice Ann H. Lamar.
Beth Morton has joined the staff as student services assistant. Morton attended Hinds Community College and has a background in specialty advertising.
Sherry Johnson has joined the staff as law career counselor. Johnson has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Auburn University and a law degree from MC Law.
Bobbie Cole has joined the staff as admissions counselor/event coordinator. Cole previously worked as an administrative assistant at the law firm of Randall Segrest and Weeks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects