New faculty/staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Mississippi College School of Law recently announced the hire of new faculty and staff. Mike Maloney has been named executive director of the alumni association. Maloney has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and a law degree from MC Law.
Loren Pratt has been named director of legal writing. Pratt has a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a law degree from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Pratt worked at the Mississippi Supreme Court as a permanent law clerk to Justice Ann H. Lamar.
Beth Morton has joined the staff as student services assistant. Morton attended Hinds Community College and has a background in specialty advertising.
Sherry Johnson has joined the staff as law career counselor. Johnson has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Auburn University and a law degree from MC Law.
Bobbie Cole has joined the staff as admissions counselor/event coordinator. Cole previously worked as an administrative assistant at the law firm of Randall Segrest and Weeks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur