Reeves appoints Heidelberg
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Attorney Jimmy Heidelberg has been elected chairman of the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board. He will represent the Oil & Gas Board before the Mississippi Legislature and serve as liaison with state agencies including the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) through April 2016.
Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves recently appointed Heidelberg to the board for a second four-year term. The Mississippi State Senate confirmed Heidelberg ‘s appointment May 2.
Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula. He has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Mississippi Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions. Heidelberg is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency