SAEM elects Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Jones attended the organization’s leader orientation and town hall forum May 8 in Chicago. SAEM, which supports high-quality research and educational innovation in emergency care, is dedicated to the improvement of care of acutely ill and injured patients by improving research and education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love