SAEM elects Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2012
Jones attended the organization’s leader orientation and town hall forum May 8 in Chicago. SAEM, which supports high-quality research and educational innovation in emergency care, is dedicated to the improvement of care of acutely ill and injured patients by improving research and education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment