Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center
JACKSON and RIDGELAND — SMG, managers of the Jackson Convention Complex (JCC), has renewed its commercial rights marketing partnership with Brown Bottling Group, extending Brown’s designation as the exclusive beverage provider of the Jackson Convention Complex for an additional two years.
Terms were not disclosed.
Through the new agreement, Ridgeland-based Brown will retain its exclusive pouring rights for all non-alcoholic beverages and non-brewed coffee products at the Complex. Additionally, Brown will partner with SMG on its community outreach program, the Heart of SMG, and continue to receive brand exposure on all of the JCC’s media platforms.
“We’ve been a Pepsi building from day one,” said Kelvin D. Moore, SMG’s general manager for the Complex. “This new agreement reaffirms that designation, but also expands in such a way that will allow us to have a more substantial impact on the community as we look to launch our ‘Heart of SMG’ community outreach program.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags