Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center
JACKSON and RIDGELAND — SMG, managers of the Jackson Convention Complex (JCC), has renewed its commercial rights marketing partnership with Brown Bottling Group, extending Brown’s designation as the exclusive beverage provider of the Jackson Convention Complex for an additional two years.
Terms were not disclosed.
Through the new agreement, Ridgeland-based Brown will retain its exclusive pouring rights for all non-alcoholic beverages and non-brewed coffee products at the Complex. Additionally, Brown will partner with SMG on its community outreach program, the Heart of SMG, and continue to receive brand exposure on all of the JCC’s media platforms.
“We’ve been a Pepsi building from day one,” said Kelvin D. Moore, SMG’s general manager for the Complex. “This new agreement reaffirms that designation, but also expands in such a way that will allow us to have a more substantial impact on the community as we look to launch our ‘Heart of SMG’ community outreach program.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring