Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center
JACKSON and RIDGELAND — SMG, managers of the Jackson Convention Complex (JCC), has renewed its commercial rights marketing partnership with Brown Bottling Group, extending Brown’s designation as the exclusive beverage provider of the Jackson Convention Complex for an additional two years.
Terms were not disclosed.
Through the new agreement, Ridgeland-based Brown will retain its exclusive pouring rights for all non-alcoholic beverages and non-brewed coffee products at the Complex. Additionally, Brown will partner with SMG on its community outreach program, the Heart of SMG, and continue to receive brand exposure on all of the JCC’s media platforms.
“We’ve been a Pepsi building from day one,” said Kelvin D. Moore, SMG’s general manager for the Complex. “This new agreement reaffirms that designation, but also expands in such a way that will allow us to have a more substantial impact on the community as we look to launch our ‘Heart of SMG’ community outreach program.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015