Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center
JACKSON and RIDGELAND — SMG, managers of the Jackson Convention Complex (JCC), has renewed its commercial rights marketing partnership with Brown Bottling Group, extending Brown’s designation as the exclusive beverage provider of the Jackson Convention Complex for an additional two years.
Terms were not disclosed.
Through the new agreement, Ridgeland-based Brown will retain its exclusive pouring rights for all non-alcoholic beverages and non-brewed coffee products at the Complex. Additionally, Brown will partner with SMG on its community outreach program, the Heart of SMG, and continue to receive brand exposure on all of the JCC’s media platforms.
“We’ve been a Pepsi building from day one,” said Kelvin D. Moore, SMG’s general manager for the Complex. “This new agreement reaffirms that designation, but also expands in such a way that will allow us to have a more substantial impact on the community as we look to launch our ‘Heart of SMG’ community outreach program.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'