Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center
JACKSON and RIDGELAND — SMG, managers of the Jackson Convention Complex (JCC), has renewed its commercial rights marketing partnership with Brown Bottling Group, extending Brown’s designation as the exclusive beverage provider of the Jackson Convention Complex for an additional two years.
Terms were not disclosed.
Through the new agreement, Ridgeland-based Brown will retain its exclusive pouring rights for all non-alcoholic beverages and non-brewed coffee products at the Complex. Additionally, Brown will partner with SMG on its community outreach program, the Heart of SMG, and continue to receive brand exposure on all of the JCC’s media platforms.
“We’ve been a Pepsi building from day one,” said Kelvin D. Moore, SMG’s general manager for the Complex. “This new agreement reaffirms that designation, but also expands in such a way that will allow us to have a more substantial impact on the community as we look to launch our ‘Heart of SMG’ community outreach program.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Brown Bottling gets contract extension for convention center”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love