All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded operations into Louisiana with the opening of its Slidell, La., location. The retail store marks the company’s first operations outside of Mississippi and is part of its major expansion plan for 2012.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “We believe that Louisiana fits well within our footprint with several other retail locations we have on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
All American Check Cashing and Title Loan now has 35 locations in Mississippi and Louisiana and 110 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson
- Supermarket incentives for distressed communities die in House