All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded operations into Louisiana with the opening of its Slidell, La., location. The retail store marks the company’s first operations outside of Mississippi and is part of its major expansion plan for 2012.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “We believe that Louisiana fits well within our footprint with several other retail locations we have on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
All American Check Cashing and Title Loan now has 35 locations in Mississippi and Louisiana and 110 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district