All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded operations into Louisiana with the opening of its Slidell, La., location. The retail store marks the company’s first operations outside of Mississippi and is part of its major expansion plan for 2012.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “We believe that Louisiana fits well within our footprint with several other retail locations we have on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
All American Check Cashing and Title Loan now has 35 locations in Mississippi and Louisiana and 110 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste