All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded operations into Louisiana with the opening of its Slidell, La., location. The retail store marks the company’s first operations outside of Mississippi and is part of its major expansion plan for 2012.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “We believe that Louisiana fits well within our footprint with several other retail locations we have on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
All American Check Cashing and Title Loan now has 35 locations in Mississippi and Louisiana and 110 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life