All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded operations into Louisiana with the opening of its Slidell, La., location. The retail store marks the company’s first operations outside of Mississippi and is part of its major expansion plan for 2012.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “We believe that Louisiana fits well within our footprint with several other retail locations we have on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
All American Check Cashing and Title Loan now has 35 locations in Mississippi and Louisiana and 110 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All American Checking enters Louisiana with acquisition”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county