Interns pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Three JH&H Architects Planners Interiors, P.A., interns recently passed the Mississippi Architect Registration Exam and will become registered Mississippi architects. Erin Zieren, AIA, LEED AP, is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is one of eight JH&H staff members that are LEED Accredited Professionals.
Brad Stubblefield is a native of Madison and interned with JH&H during summers before receiving a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
Greg Durrell is a native of Vicksburg and has nearly eight years of experience, the past four at JH&H. He holds a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Interns pass exam”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials