Interns pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Three JH&H Architects Planners Interiors, P.A., interns recently passed the Mississippi Architect Registration Exam and will become registered Mississippi architects. Erin Zieren, AIA, LEED AP, is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is one of eight JH&H staff members that are LEED Accredited Professionals.
Brad Stubblefield is a native of Madison and interned with JH&H during summers before receiving a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
Greg Durrell is a native of Vicksburg and has nearly eight years of experience, the past four at JH&H. He holds a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Interns pass exam”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability