Interns pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Three JH&H Architects Planners Interiors, P.A., interns recently passed the Mississippi Architect Registration Exam and will become registered Mississippi architects. Erin Zieren, AIA, LEED AP, is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is one of eight JH&H staff members that are LEED Accredited Professionals.
Brad Stubblefield is a native of Madison and interned with JH&H during summers before receiving a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
Greg Durrell is a native of Vicksburg and has nearly eight years of experience, the past four at JH&H. He holds a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Interns pass exam”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015