Interns pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Three JH&H Architects Planners Interiors, P.A., interns recently passed the Mississippi Architect Registration Exam and will become registered Mississippi architects. Erin Zieren, AIA, LEED AP, is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is one of eight JH&H staff members that are LEED Accredited Professionals.
Brad Stubblefield is a native of Madison and interned with JH&H during summers before receiving a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
Greg Durrell is a native of Vicksburg and has nearly eight years of experience, the past four at JH&H. He holds a bachelor of architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Interns pass exam”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending