Loveless selected, inducted
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
William Carey University’s Dr. Bobbie Loveless, bachelor of science in nursing coordinator and associate professor of nursing on the Tradition campus, was recently selected and inducted into the 2011 class of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40. These business leaders, along with the 10 community leaders, were inducted into the Roland Weeks Leadership Hall of Fame.
Loveless, who is a registered nurse and certified nurse educator, served as dean of nursing at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College before coming to WCU in October 2011.
She earned her nursing degrees from MGCCC, WCU and a doctor of nursing practice degree from Samford University.
Loveless serves on several professional boards, volunteers in youth and community programs, served as director of Coast Young Professionals and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy