Loveless selected, inducted
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
William Carey University’s Dr. Bobbie Loveless, bachelor of science in nursing coordinator and associate professor of nursing on the Tradition campus, was recently selected and inducted into the 2011 class of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40. These business leaders, along with the 10 community leaders, were inducted into the Roland Weeks Leadership Hall of Fame.
Loveless, who is a registered nurse and certified nurse educator, served as dean of nursing at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College before coming to WCU in October 2011.
She earned her nursing degrees from MGCCC, WCU and a doctor of nursing practice degree from Samford University.
Loveless serves on several professional boards, volunteers in youth and community programs, served as director of Coast Young Professionals and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports