Loveless selected, inducted
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
William Carey University’s Dr. Bobbie Loveless, bachelor of science in nursing coordinator and associate professor of nursing on the Tradition campus, was recently selected and inducted into the 2011 class of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40. These business leaders, along with the 10 community leaders, were inducted into the Roland Weeks Leadership Hall of Fame.
Loveless, who is a registered nurse and certified nurse educator, served as dean of nursing at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College before coming to WCU in October 2011.
She earned her nursing degrees from MGCCC, WCU and a doctor of nursing practice degree from Samford University.
Loveless serves on several professional boards, volunteers in youth and community programs, served as director of Coast Young Professionals and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey