Loveless selected, inducted
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
William Carey University’s Dr. Bobbie Loveless, bachelor of science in nursing coordinator and associate professor of nursing on the Tradition campus, was recently selected and inducted into the 2011 class of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40. These business leaders, along with the 10 community leaders, were inducted into the Roland Weeks Leadership Hall of Fame.
Loveless, who is a registered nurse and certified nurse educator, served as dean of nursing at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College before coming to WCU in October 2011.
She earned her nursing degrees from MGCCC, WCU and a doctor of nursing practice degree from Samford University.
Loveless serves on several professional boards, volunteers in youth and community programs, served as director of Coast Young Professionals and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity