Loveless selected, inducted
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
William Carey University’s Dr. Bobbie Loveless, bachelor of science in nursing coordinator and associate professor of nursing on the Tradition campus, was recently selected and inducted into the 2011 class of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40. These business leaders, along with the 10 community leaders, were inducted into the Roland Weeks Leadership Hall of Fame.
Loveless, who is a registered nurse and certified nurse educator, served as dean of nursing at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College before coming to WCU in October 2011.
She earned her nursing degrees from MGCCC, WCU and a doctor of nursing practice degree from Samford University.
Loveless serves on several professional boards, volunteers in youth and community programs, served as director of Coast Young Professionals and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month