Mallard earns diploma
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Joe Mallard, vice president of lending and branch manager for Southern AgCredit’s Ridgeland and Newton offices, was among 160 bankers who received diplomas June 1 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Mallard, a native of Enterprise, previously earned a bachelor of science degree from the College of Forest Resources at Mississippi State University and a master’s degree in ag business management from Mississippi State University. He has more than eight years of lending experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute