Mallard earns diploma
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Joe Mallard, vice president of lending and branch manager for Southern AgCredit’s Ridgeland and Newton offices, was among 160 bankers who received diplomas June 1 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Mallard, a native of Enterprise, previously earned a bachelor of science degree from the College of Forest Resources at Mississippi State University and a master’s degree in ag business management from Mississippi State University. He has more than eight years of lending experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data