Mallard earns diploma
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Joe Mallard, vice president of lending and branch manager for Southern AgCredit’s Ridgeland and Newton offices, was among 160 bankers who received diplomas June 1 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Mallard, a native of Enterprise, previously earned a bachelor of science degree from the College of Forest Resources at Mississippi State University and a master’s degree in ag business management from Mississippi State University. He has more than eight years of lending experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says