Mallard earns diploma
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Joe Mallard, vice president of lending and branch manager for Southern AgCredit’s Ridgeland and Newton offices, was among 160 bankers who received diplomas June 1 from the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Mallard, a native of Enterprise, previously earned a bachelor of science degree from the College of Forest Resources at Mississippi State University and a master’s degree in ag business management from Mississippi State University. He has more than eight years of lending experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist