One promoted, one hired
BankPlus has promoted Lee Hardy to bank officer in the Flora office. Hardy has over seven years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Madison, Hardy attended Holmes Community College and plans to attend the Mississippi School of Banking in 2013.
BankPlus also hired Wesley Jackson as assistant vice president. Jackson was recently employed with the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a bank examiner for six years. A native of Madison, Jackson is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Audrey, have one child, Ashton, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs