One promoted, one hired
BankPlus has promoted Lee Hardy to bank officer in the Flora office. Hardy has over seven years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Madison, Hardy attended Holmes Community College and plans to attend the Mississippi School of Banking in 2013.
BankPlus also hired Wesley Jackson as assistant vice president. Jackson was recently employed with the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a bank examiner for six years. A native of Madison, Jackson is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Audrey, have one child, Ashton, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal