One promoted, one hired
BankPlus has promoted Lee Hardy to bank officer in the Flora office. Hardy has over seven years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Madison, Hardy attended Holmes Community College and plans to attend the Mississippi School of Banking in 2013.
BankPlus also hired Wesley Jackson as assistant vice president. Jackson was recently employed with the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a bank examiner for six years. A native of Madison, Jackson is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Audrey, have one child, Ashton, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets