One promoted, one hired
BankPlus has promoted Lee Hardy to bank officer in the Flora office. Hardy has over seven years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Madison, Hardy attended Holmes Community College and plans to attend the Mississippi School of Banking in 2013.
BankPlus also hired Wesley Jackson as assistant vice president. Jackson was recently employed with the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a bank examiner for six years. A native of Madison, Jackson is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Audrey, have one child, Ashton, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award