One promoted, one hired
BankPlus has promoted Lee Hardy to bank officer in the Flora office. Hardy has over seven years of experience in the banking industry. A native of Madison, Hardy attended Holmes Community College and plans to attend the Mississippi School of Banking in 2013.
BankPlus also hired Wesley Jackson as assistant vice president. Jackson was recently employed with the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a bank examiner for six years. A native of Madison, Jackson is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Audrey, have one child, Ashton, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar