Regions taps Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Regions Bank has named Alan E. Matthews a lending advisor with the bank’s Private Wealth Management team in Jackson. His responsibilities include developing customized credit facilities for affluent individuals and families in metro Jackson and the surrounding region.
A banking veteran with more than 25 years of experience, Matthews joins Regions from M&T Bank in Washington, D.C. He is a native of Jackson and earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
He has been active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Mississippi Economic Council, the MetroJackson Chamber of Commerce and the DeSoto Economic Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)