Regions taps Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Regions Bank has named Alan E. Matthews a lending advisor with the bank’s Private Wealth Management team in Jackson. His responsibilities include developing customized credit facilities for affluent individuals and families in metro Jackson and the surrounding region.
A banking veteran with more than 25 years of experience, Matthews joins Regions from M&T Bank in Washington, D.C. He is a native of Jackson and earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
He has been active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Mississippi Economic Council, the MetroJackson Chamber of Commerce and the DeSoto Economic Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry