Regions taps Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Regions Bank has named Alan E. Matthews a lending advisor with the bank’s Private Wealth Management team in Jackson. His responsibilities include developing customized credit facilities for affluent individuals and families in metro Jackson and the surrounding region.
A banking veteran with more than 25 years of experience, Matthews joins Regions from M&T Bank in Washington, D.C. He is a native of Jackson and earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
He has been active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Mississippi Economic Council, the MetroJackson Chamber of Commerce and the DeSoto Economic Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path