Regions taps Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Regions Bank has named Alan E. Matthews a lending advisor with the bank’s Private Wealth Management team in Jackson. His responsibilities include developing customized credit facilities for affluent individuals and families in metro Jackson and the surrounding region.
A banking veteran with more than 25 years of experience, Matthews joins Regions from M&T Bank in Washington, D.C. He is a native of Jackson and earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
He has been active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Mississippi Economic Council, the MetroJackson Chamber of Commerce and the DeSoto Economic Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up