Regions taps Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2012
Regions Bank has named Alan E. Matthews a lending advisor with the bank’s Private Wealth Management team in Jackson. His responsibilities include developing customized credit facilities for affluent individuals and families in metro Jackson and the surrounding region.
A banking veteran with more than 25 years of experience, Matthews joins Regions from M&T Bank in Washington, D.C. He is a native of Jackson and earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
He has been active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Mississippi Economic Council, the MetroJackson Chamber of Commerce and the DeSoto Economic Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years