Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 3,2012
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has added a new tool to its digital communications — The Entergy App for iPhone.
The first version of the Entergy app features customer account information, company news, nuclear energy basics, environmental performance details and more.
Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, said, “We have such a wide range of audiences with an even wider range of needs. So we listened to our stakeholders and made sure to design our app in a way that puts them in complete control of what they ultimately see on their phone.”
According to Entergy, the app’s architecture is unique, allowing users to personalize their home screen with sections relevant to their interests.
The Entergy App is available for download on the Apple App Store. An Android version of the app is currently in development, the utility reports.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending