Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 3,2012
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has added a new tool to its digital communications — The Entergy App for iPhone.
The first version of the Entergy app features customer account information, company news, nuclear energy basics, environmental performance details and more.
Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, said, “We have such a wide range of audiences with an even wider range of needs. So we listened to our stakeholders and made sure to design our app in a way that puts them in complete control of what they ultimately see on their phone.”
According to Entergy, the app’s architecture is unique, allowing users to personalize their home screen with sections relevant to their interests.
The Entergy App is available for download on the Apple App Store. An Android version of the app is currently in development, the utility reports.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production