Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 3,2012
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has added a new tool to its digital communications — The Entergy App for iPhone.
The first version of the Entergy app features customer account information, company news, nuclear energy basics, environmental performance details and more.
Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, said, “We have such a wide range of audiences with an even wider range of needs. So we listened to our stakeholders and made sure to design our app in a way that puts them in complete control of what they ultimately see on their phone.”
According to Entergy, the app’s architecture is unique, allowing users to personalize their home screen with sections relevant to their interests.
The Entergy App is available for download on the Apple App Store. An Android version of the app is currently in development, the utility reports.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments