Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 3,2012
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has added a new tool to its digital communications — The Entergy App for iPhone.
The first version of the Entergy app features customer account information, company news, nuclear energy basics, environmental performance details and more.
Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, said, “We have such a wide range of audiences with an even wider range of needs. So we listened to our stakeholders and made sure to design our app in a way that puts them in complete control of what they ultimately see on their phone.”
According to Entergy, the app’s architecture is unique, allowing users to personalize their home screen with sections relevant to their interests.
The Entergy App is available for download on the Apple App Store. An Android version of the app is currently in development, the utility reports.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center