Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 3,2012
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation has added a new tool to its digital communications — The Entergy App for iPhone.
The first version of the Entergy app features customer account information, company news, nuclear energy basics, environmental performance details and more.
Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, said, “We have such a wide range of audiences with an even wider range of needs. So we listened to our stakeholders and made sure to design our app in a way that puts them in complete control of what they ultimately see on their phone.”
According to Entergy, the app’s architecture is unique, allowing users to personalize their home screen with sections relevant to their interests.
The Entergy App is available for download on the Apple App Store. An Android version of the app is currently in development, the utility reports.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Entergy Corp. adds new app for iPhone”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years