Health Department approves CONs for hospital projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for the following projects.
• Clarksdale HMA, LLC, d/b/a Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in Clarksdale, for the
renovation/expansion of Radiology Department. The project entails the replacement of the hospital’s current Integris 5 cardiac catheterization unit and the acquisition of a refurbished Philips Allura Xper FD20 catheterization unit. The capital expenditure is $3,884,214 associated with this project.
• Clarksdale HMA, LLC also received a CON for conversion of mobile MRI to fixed MRI. The capital expenditure is $387,500.
• Baptist Medical Center-Leake Inc. in Carthage to offering of mobile MRI services. There is no capital expenditure.
• Magee Benevolent Association, dba Magee General Hospital, for authority to purchase 51 percent ownership interest in The Medical Towers at Tuscan Court, LLC, located at 300 Third Avenue Southeast, Magee. The capital expenditure is $7,054,525.
• Renal Care Group Tupelo, LLC, dba RCG of Central New Albany, to establish a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Union County. The is a capital expenditure is $1,569,133.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House