Health Department approves CONs for hospital projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for the following projects.
• Clarksdale HMA, LLC, d/b/a Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in Clarksdale, for the
renovation/expansion of Radiology Department. The project entails the replacement of the hospital’s current Integris 5 cardiac catheterization unit and the acquisition of a refurbished Philips Allura Xper FD20 catheterization unit. The capital expenditure is $3,884,214 associated with this project.
• Clarksdale HMA, LLC also received a CON for conversion of mobile MRI to fixed MRI. The capital expenditure is $387,500.
• Baptist Medical Center-Leake Inc. in Carthage to offering of mobile MRI services. There is no capital expenditure.
• Magee Benevolent Association, dba Magee General Hospital, for authority to purchase 51 percent ownership interest in The Medical Towers at Tuscan Court, LLC, located at 300 Third Avenue Southeast, Magee. The capital expenditure is $7,054,525.
• Renal Care Group Tupelo, LLC, dba RCG of Central New Albany, to establish a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Union County. The is a capital expenditure is $1,569,133.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club