Valued Veterans now using FNC’s flagship product
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 6,2012
OXFORD — Valued Veterans, a service disabled veteran-owned appraisal management company (SDVOSB) serving the mortgage finance industry, will use mortgage technology company FNC Inc.’s flagship.
FNC reports Valued Veterans joins more than 80 other U.S. financial institutions currently using FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS).
Terms were not disclosed.
“Many of the big box banks have expressed an interest in utilizing our best-in-class services. However uniform systems are paramount and continue to be a stumbling block,” said Andrew Belt, Iraq Was veteran and president and CEO of Valued Veterans, an AMC that creates jobs for military veterans and provides real estate valuation services nationwide. “I truly believe FNC’s CMS will be not only a conduit for us, but also a catalyst.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue