Valued Veterans now using FNC’s flagship product
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 6,2012
OXFORD — Valued Veterans, a service disabled veteran-owned appraisal management company (SDVOSB) serving the mortgage finance industry, will use mortgage technology company FNC Inc.’s flagship.
FNC reports Valued Veterans joins more than 80 other U.S. financial institutions currently using FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS).
Terms were not disclosed.
“Many of the big box banks have expressed an interest in utilizing our best-in-class services. However uniform systems are paramount and continue to be a stumbling block,” said Andrew Belt, Iraq Was veteran and president and CEO of Valued Veterans, an AMC that creates jobs for military veterans and provides real estate valuation services nationwide. “I truly believe FNC’s CMS will be not only a conduit for us, but also a catalyst.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41