Valued Veterans now using FNC’s flagship product
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 6,2012
OXFORD — Valued Veterans, a service disabled veteran-owned appraisal management company (SDVOSB) serving the mortgage finance industry, will use mortgage technology company FNC Inc.’s flagship.
FNC reports Valued Veterans joins more than 80 other U.S. financial institutions currently using FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS).
Terms were not disclosed.
“Many of the big box banks have expressed an interest in utilizing our best-in-class services. However uniform systems are paramount and continue to be a stumbling block,” said Andrew Belt, Iraq Was veteran and president and CEO of Valued Veterans, an AMC that creates jobs for military veterans and provides real estate valuation services nationwide. “I truly believe FNC’s CMS will be not only a conduit for us, but also a catalyst.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years