Valued Veterans now using FNC’s flagship product
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 6,2012
OXFORD — Valued Veterans, a service disabled veteran-owned appraisal management company (SDVOSB) serving the mortgage finance industry, will use mortgage technology company FNC Inc.’s flagship.
FNC reports Valued Veterans joins more than 80 other U.S. financial institutions currently using FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS).
Terms were not disclosed.
“Many of the big box banks have expressed an interest in utilizing our best-in-class services. However uniform systems are paramount and continue to be a stumbling block,” said Andrew Belt, Iraq Was veteran and president and CEO of Valued Veterans, an AMC that creates jobs for military veterans and provides real estate valuation services nationwide. “I truly believe FNC’s CMS will be not only a conduit for us, but also a catalyst.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunters urged to help fight wild hog population
- Alabama developer pleads guilty to wetlands violations
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- Cochran: 'We are making progress' on farm bill
- Limited ferry service to island draws complaints
- Grocery store settles discrimination case with EEOC
- Arkansas PSC welcomes new Entergy agreement
- Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
- Report: State ranks sixth-lowest in post-claim car insurance hikes
- County to borrow $24M for wood pellet terminal at port