Valued Veterans now using FNC’s flagship product
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 6,2012
OXFORD — Valued Veterans, a service disabled veteran-owned appraisal management company (SDVOSB) serving the mortgage finance industry, will use mortgage technology company FNC Inc.’s flagship.
FNC reports Valued Veterans joins more than 80 other U.S. financial institutions currently using FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS).
Terms were not disclosed.
“Many of the big box banks have expressed an interest in utilizing our best-in-class services. However uniform systems are paramount and continue to be a stumbling block,” said Andrew Belt, Iraq Was veteran and president and CEO of Valued Veterans, an AMC that creates jobs for military veterans and provides real estate valuation services nationwide. “I truly believe FNC’s CMS will be not only a conduit for us, but also a catalyst.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology