William Carey, MGCCC sign new partnership agreement
by Associated Press
Published: July 6,2012
HATTIESBURG and MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — William Carey University and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College have signed an agreement that allows students to easily transfer credits.
The partnership will affect students majoring in nursing and criminal justice at MGCCC. For criminal justice students, once they receive their associate’s degree at Gulf Coast and they decide to continue their education at William Carey, up to 64 credit hours will transfer with them.
For nursing students, a maximum of 60-nursing and general course credits at Gulf Coast will be accepted at William Carey.
Since William Carey’s Hattiesburg campus does not offer a criminal justice program, the criminal justice credits at MGCCC will only apply at the Tradition campus in Harrison County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute