William Carey, MGCCC sign new partnership agreement
Published: July 6,2012
HATTIESBURG and MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — William Carey University and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College have signed an agreement that allows students to easily transfer credits.
The partnership will affect students majoring in nursing and criminal justice at MGCCC. For criminal justice students, once they receive their associate’s degree at Gulf Coast and they decide to continue their education at William Carey, up to 64 credit hours will transfer with them.
For nursing students, a maximum of 60-nursing and general course credits at Gulf Coast will be accepted at William Carey.
Since William Carey’s Hattiesburg campus does not offer a criminal justice program, the criminal justice credits at MGCCC will only apply at the Tradition campus in Harrison County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option