William Carey, MGCCC sign new partnership agreement
Published: July 6,2012
HATTIESBURG and MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — William Carey University and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College have signed an agreement that allows students to easily transfer credits.
The partnership will affect students majoring in nursing and criminal justice at MGCCC. For criminal justice students, once they receive their associate’s degree at Gulf Coast and they decide to continue their education at William Carey, up to 64 credit hours will transfer with them.
For nursing students, a maximum of 60-nursing and general course credits at Gulf Coast will be accepted at William Carey.
Since William Carey’s Hattiesburg campus does not offer a criminal justice program, the criminal justice credits at MGCCC will only apply at the Tradition campus in Harrison County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- New process from Mississippi company helps remove bacteria from oysters