William Carey, MGCCC sign new partnership agreement
Published: July 6,2012
HATTIESBURG and MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — William Carey University and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College have signed an agreement that allows students to easily transfer credits.
The partnership will affect students majoring in nursing and criminal justice at MGCCC. For criminal justice students, once they receive their associate’s degree at Gulf Coast and they decide to continue their education at William Carey, up to 64 credit hours will transfer with them.
For nursing students, a maximum of 60-nursing and general course credits at Gulf Coast will be accepted at William Carey.
Since William Carey’s Hattiesburg campus does not offer a criminal justice program, the criminal justice credits at MGCCC will only apply at the Tradition campus in Harrison County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast