Another MMC Materials plant earns environmental certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2012
GREENVILLE — The National Ready Mix Concrete Association reports MMC Materials Inc.’s Greenville plant meets the requirements for Green Star certification.
This certification is awarded to concrete plants that satisfy stringent environmental requirements in the supply of concrete and concrete related products.
This is MMC’s fourth ready mix concrete plant to achieve this honor. The other Mississippi-based plants are in Jackson, Brandon and Horn Lake. Other MMC plants slated to achieve Green Star certification this year are in Starkville and Hattiesburg.
According to MMC, it is among less than 4 percent of the U.S. ready mixed concrete plants that have attained this national recognition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur