Officials celebrate opening of new Highland facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2012
PICAYUNE — After years of planning and construction, the new Highland Community Hospital is complete.
The new three-story facility holds 60 inpatient beds and an expanded Emergency Room that is nearly double the size of the original Highland facility’s ER. The new emergency care department’s layout is designed to minimize the patient’s time from door to doctor, including three minor care treatment rooms and additional space for surgery, diagnostic testing such as x-rays and expectant and new moms and their babies.
New medical office buildings offer access to physicians with a variety of specialties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case