United Airlines to offer nonstop service to Windy City
Published: July 11,2012
JACKSON — United Airlines will offer a daily, nonstop service from Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport to Chicago O’Hare International Airport beginning Nov. 4, The Clarion-Ledger reports.
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority says United’s United Express service will fly 50-seat Embracer ERJ-145 aircraft between the two cities.
United operates a hub out of Chicago that includes almost 600 nonstop daily flights to 150 spots worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love