United Airlines to offer nonstop service to Windy City
Published: July 11,2012
JACKSON — United Airlines will offer a daily, nonstop service from Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport to Chicago O’Hare International Airport beginning Nov. 4, The Clarion-Ledger reports.
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority says United’s United Express service will fly 50-seat Embracer ERJ-145 aircraft between the two cities.
United operates a hub out of Chicago that includes almost 600 nonstop daily flights to 150 spots worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that