United Airlines to offer nonstop service to Windy City
by Associated Press
Published: July 11,2012
JACKSON — United Airlines will offer a daily, nonstop service from Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport to Chicago O’Hare International Airport beginning Nov. 4, The Clarion-Ledger reports.
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority says United’s United Express service will fly 50-seat Embracer ERJ-145 aircraft between the two cities.
United operates a hub out of Chicago that includes almost 600 nonstop daily flights to 150 spots worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip