United Airlines to offer nonstop service to Windy City
by Associated Press
Published: July 11,2012
JACKSON — United Airlines will offer a daily, nonstop service from Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport to Chicago O’Hare International Airport beginning Nov. 4, The Clarion-Ledger reports.
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority says United’s United Express service will fly 50-seat Embracer ERJ-145 aircraft between the two cities.
United operates a hub out of Chicago that includes almost 600 nonstop daily flights to 150 spots worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center