United Airlines to offer nonstop service to Windy City
by Associated Press
Published: July 11,2012
JACKSON — United Airlines will offer a daily, nonstop service from Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport to Chicago O’Hare International Airport beginning Nov. 4, The Clarion-Ledger reports.
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority says United’s United Express service will fly 50-seat Embracer ERJ-145 aircraft between the two cities.
United operates a hub out of Chicago that includes almost 600 nonstop daily flights to 150 spots worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute