C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless has launched a new service that provides home phone service using the company’s personalized wireless network instead of a landline or broadband connection.
C Spire Home Phone Connect service features a fixed wireless voice terminal that offers unlimited local and long-distance calling while on the company’s personalized network.
The device is compatible with most conventional corded and cordless phones, including multiple handsets, with the exception of some digital phones used with PBX systems.
The plug-and-play device is manufactured by Axesstel Inc. and brought to market by GetWireless. The user plugs her current home landline phone into the C Spire Phone Connect terminal and activates it with an over-the-air process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal