C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless has launched a new service that provides home phone service using the company’s personalized wireless network instead of a landline or broadband connection.
C Spire Home Phone Connect service features a fixed wireless voice terminal that offers unlimited local and long-distance calling while on the company’s personalized network.
The device is compatible with most conventional corded and cordless phones, including multiple handsets, with the exception of some digital phones used with PBX systems.
The plug-and-play device is manufactured by Axesstel Inc. and brought to market by GetWireless. The user plugs her current home landline phone into the C Spire Phone Connect terminal and activates it with an over-the-air process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil