C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless has launched a new service that provides home phone service using the company’s personalized wireless network instead of a landline or broadband connection.
C Spire Home Phone Connect service features a fixed wireless voice terminal that offers unlimited local and long-distance calling while on the company’s personalized network.
The device is compatible with most conventional corded and cordless phones, including multiple handsets, with the exception of some digital phones used with PBX systems.
The plug-and-play device is manufactured by Axesstel Inc. and brought to market by GetWireless. The user plugs her current home landline phone into the C Spire Phone Connect terminal and activates it with an over-the-air process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment