C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless has launched a new service that provides home phone service using the company’s personalized wireless network instead of a landline or broadband connection.
C Spire Home Phone Connect service features a fixed wireless voice terminal that offers unlimited local and long-distance calling while on the company’s personalized network.
The device is compatible with most conventional corded and cordless phones, including multiple handsets, with the exception of some digital phones used with PBX systems.
The plug-and-play device is manufactured by Axesstel Inc. and brought to market by GetWireless. The user plugs her current home landline phone into the C Spire Phone Connect terminal and activates it with an over-the-air process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports