C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless has launched a new service that provides home phone service using the company’s personalized wireless network instead of a landline or broadband connection.
C Spire Home Phone Connect service features a fixed wireless voice terminal that offers unlimited local and long-distance calling while on the company’s personalized network.
The device is compatible with most conventional corded and cordless phones, including multiple handsets, with the exception of some digital phones used with PBX systems.
The plug-and-play device is manufactured by Axesstel Inc. and brought to market by GetWireless. The user plugs her current home landline phone into the C Spire Phone Connect terminal and activates it with an over-the-air process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “C Spire Wireless launches new home phone service”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'