McAlister’s Delis going up in Florida, Michigan, Nebraska
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli has signed three multi-unit store development agreements with new and existing franchisees for 10 new restaurants in the greater Tampa, Fla. area, three new restaurants in central Michigan and five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb.
New franchisee Brayton Knotts and McKnotts Enterprise, LLC will develop 10 McAlister’s Deli locations in the Tampa area over the next several years. A second new franchisee, Bobby Coy and Up North Franchising Group Inc., will develop three restaurants in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Mt. Pleasant, Mich. Finally, Bobby Salvo and Deli Inc. will develop five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb. over the next several years. Deli, Inc. is an existing franchisee with a location in Pueblo, Colo., and plans to develop in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Santa Fe, N.M.
With 307 restaurants in 22 states, McAlister’s says it continues to seek new franchisees in select markets throughout the U.S. to make expansion possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson