McAlister’s Delis going up in Florida, Michigan, Nebraska
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli has signed three multi-unit store development agreements with new and existing franchisees for 10 new restaurants in the greater Tampa, Fla. area, three new restaurants in central Michigan and five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb.
New franchisee Brayton Knotts and McKnotts Enterprise, LLC will develop 10 McAlister’s Deli locations in the Tampa area over the next several years. A second new franchisee, Bobby Coy and Up North Franchising Group Inc., will develop three restaurants in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Mt. Pleasant, Mich. Finally, Bobby Salvo and Deli Inc. will develop five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb. over the next several years. Deli, Inc. is an existing franchisee with a location in Pueblo, Colo., and plans to develop in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Santa Fe, N.M.
With 307 restaurants in 22 states, McAlister’s says it continues to seek new franchisees in select markets throughout the U.S. to make expansion possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery