McAlister’s Delis going up in Florida, Michigan, Nebraska
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli has signed three multi-unit store development agreements with new and existing franchisees for 10 new restaurants in the greater Tampa, Fla. area, three new restaurants in central Michigan and five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb.
New franchisee Brayton Knotts and McKnotts Enterprise, LLC will develop 10 McAlister’s Deli locations in the Tampa area over the next several years. A second new franchisee, Bobby Coy and Up North Franchising Group Inc., will develop three restaurants in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Mt. Pleasant, Mich. Finally, Bobby Salvo and Deli Inc. will develop five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb. over the next several years. Deli, Inc. is an existing franchisee with a location in Pueblo, Colo., and plans to develop in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Santa Fe, N.M.
With 307 restaurants in 22 states, McAlister’s says it continues to seek new franchisees in select markets throughout the U.S. to make expansion possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center