McAlister’s Delis going up in Florida, Michigan, Nebraska
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli has signed three multi-unit store development agreements with new and existing franchisees for 10 new restaurants in the greater Tampa, Fla. area, three new restaurants in central Michigan and five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb.
New franchisee Brayton Knotts and McKnotts Enterprise, LLC will develop 10 McAlister’s Deli locations in the Tampa area over the next several years. A second new franchisee, Bobby Coy and Up North Franchising Group Inc., will develop three restaurants in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Mt. Pleasant, Mich. Finally, Bobby Salvo and Deli Inc. will develop five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb. over the next several years. Deli, Inc. is an existing franchisee with a location in Pueblo, Colo., and plans to develop in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Santa Fe, N.M.
With 307 restaurants in 22 states, McAlister’s says it continues to seek new franchisees in select markets throughout the U.S. to make expansion possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal