McAlister’s Delis going up in Florida, Michigan, Nebraska
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli has signed three multi-unit store development agreements with new and existing franchisees for 10 new restaurants in the greater Tampa, Fla. area, three new restaurants in central Michigan and five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb.
New franchisee Brayton Knotts and McKnotts Enterprise, LLC will develop 10 McAlister’s Deli locations in the Tampa area over the next several years. A second new franchisee, Bobby Coy and Up North Franchising Group Inc., will develop three restaurants in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Mt. Pleasant, Mich. Finally, Bobby Salvo and Deli Inc. will develop five new restaurants in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb. over the next several years. Deli, Inc. is an existing franchisee with a location in Pueblo, Colo., and plans to develop in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Santa Fe, N.M.
With 307 restaurants in 22 states, McAlister’s says it continues to seek new franchisees in select markets throughout the U.S. to make expansion possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year