Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs