Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete