Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program