Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil