Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month