Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so