Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits