Mississippi Phosphates strikes extended agreement with OCP
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2012
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC) has entered an extended agreement with OCP S.A. (OCP) for the purchase and sale of phosphate rock.
The original agreement was dated Aug. 27, 2009, through Dec. 31, 2012, and was scheduled to expire June 30.
During the six-month extension, MPC, which is headquartered in Madison, intends to enter into discussions with OCP relating to the terms and conditions of a potential longer-term arrangement for the supply of phosphate rock to Mississippi Phosphates’ plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.